Joe Biden: Stealer of classified docs Topic

Im sure the media and the powers that be will react in the same way as when Trump was accussed of doing this......
?Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, what am i saying, of course they wont
1/10/2023 12:38 PM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 1/10/2023 12:38:00 PM (view original):
Im sure the media and the powers that be will react in the same way as when Trump was accussed of doing this......
?Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, what am i saying, of course they wont
True
1/10/2023 4:11 PM
they already are

the fact you brought it up says They already are

for GG & LNF are media

power to the people right on

celebrate your newfound stati
1/10/2023 5:48 PM
PARDON YERSELF, JOE!!!! FOR THE GOOD OF AMERICA!!!!
1/11/2023 11:43 AM
People are saying Obama declassified those in his mind before they left the White House.
1/11/2023 12:19 PM
1/11/2023 12:51 PM
Lacist!
1/11/2023 2:23 PM
Hee hee!! They found more!!! By Valentine's Day he'll have more than Trump!!
1/11/2023 4:42 PM

STUDY FINDS DESPITE CAMPAIGN PROMISES, MALARKY HAS INCREASED 376% UNDER BIDEN
POLITICS· Jan 10, 2023 · BabylonBee.com

U.S. — A newly released study has revealed that overall malarkey levels across the country have risen 376% since Biden took office, calling into question his Presidential campaign slogan that promised "No Malarkey."

"We've never seen malarkey levels this high since we started measuring malarkey in 1976," said Stanford researcher Dr. Greg Foop, who led the study. "The readings are off the chart — over 20,000. Not even Great Britain has a malarkey count that high. This is unsustainable."

The study was inconclusive about where all the malarkey was coming from, but experts theorized it could have something to do with runaway inflation, mass illegal immigration, unchecked government corruption, Hunter Biden's laptop, or that one cross-dressing guy in the Biden admin who kept stealing luggage.

At publishing time, Democrats in the House introduced legislation to raise the malarkey ceiling.

1/11/2023 5:27 PM (edited)
When you guys are done patting each other on the back think about who found these documents and brought them to the attention of the appropriate authorities and the general public - a team hired by the Biden administration. He is both implicitly - by hiring said team - and explicitly acknowledging that mistakes were made.

That's a whole lot different from fighting appropriate Federal authorities trying to reclaim misappropriated classified documents.
1/11/2023 7:29 PM
i just think these political guys never read their mail

prolly the smartest thing you can do when you lose office is lock the door and throw away the key

never move nothing, they will say you stole it

yes i think trump kept trophies

yes i think biden has no idea what is in his closet

good for the goose good for the gander

throw the whole biden thing in the lap of the trump special prosecutor

surprise! doubled your workload! take an extra year to figure it out

1/11/2023 10:13 PM
Biden has a history of plagiarism... figures he'd copy Trump eventually.
1/11/2023 10:26 PM
Posted by bagchucker3 on 1/11/2023 10:14:00 PM (view original):
i just think these political guys never read their mail

prolly the smartest thing you can do when you lose office is lock the door and throw away the key

never move nothing, they will say you stole it

yes i think trump kept trophies

yes i think biden has no idea what is in his closet

good for the goose good for the gander

throw the whole biden thing in the lap of the trump special prosecutor

surprise! doubled your workload! take an extra year to figure it out

As a government employee, every year (hell, might be twice a year) we have to do this asinine computer course (elms/cbi) on computer security and handling classified info.......its mind numbing bad, take a couple of hours and has a 'test' that you have to pass.....

Each of them should be required to take this course. And pass. They 'have' to I'm sure. They should actually have to do it. And pass.

Not because I think they'll learn from it.....but, it's that painful to sit through, it feels punishment enough.

If you've done it, you know what I'm talking about....
1/12/2023 4:43 PM
Posted by bagchucker3 on 1/10/2023 5:48:00 PM (view original):
they already are

the fact you brought it up says They already are

for GG & LNF are media

power to the people right on

celebrate your newfound stati
"I am Media" = absurdity. I post one word and I am media

1/12/2023 7:45 PM
um, exactly how do we all know about the classified documents Biden has if the media did not report itz/
1/13/2023 12:47 AM
123 Next ▸
Joe Biden: Stealer of classified docs Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.