Joe Biden: Stealer of classified docs Topic

Because Biden instructed his lawyers to look for them and (also) notify the Justice dept. if or when they found more docs!!
He didn't try to claim he de-classified them. He didn't try to claim they were HIS, and HE didn't LIE about NOT having any!!!

As usual, the issue is the cover-up the LIES!!
The Republican Party seems to have only one characteristic necessary for membership................
You need to be a pathological LIAR!!
Manage that trait and voila............you're a member in good standing.
Ask Santos, or McCarthy, or Gaetz, or Jordan, or Biggs, or Gosar, or even Mitch M.

ALL inveterate LIARS!!
ANYONE voting for cons and liars is a GIANT sucker and fool!
And an enemy of Freedom and our Republic!
1/14/2023 8:43 AM (edited)

1/14/2023 10:35 AM
When you have no legitimate response and have been identified as a weak minded airhead, post a meme (or a dumb cartoon).
Republicans...............the new flat earth Party of sycophants and pathological liars!

You fit right in!
I say a little prayer for you..................
1/15/2023 7:58 AM
He'll probly say thanx but remind you you're praying to the wrong god. I can't stand those 2; they give legit Christians/Christianity a bad slant by non-stop blahblah not separating the good news from the political bad. There's actually many fine Christian democrats; imagine that. But some dummies have to try combining apples/oranges and insist they're misunderstood and everyone else has it wrong. Eternally speaking they may not be wrong but the delivery on non-essential chaff driving others away gets in the way of the really good stuff.
1/15/2023 10:23 AM
Agreed Matt! Immaturity of belief is a dangerous situation. And proselytizing is even more perilous.
My Historical interest has revealed (to me anyway!) that more DAMAGE has been done (usually by Missionaries!!) in the name of God than most folks can ever understand.

Can you imagine what the Utes might have thought of Dominguez and Escalante's "sermons" to try and "save" them and convert them to Catholicism??
Or the Puebloans?? Oh wait, we pretty much KNOW what the Puebloans thought.............as they rose UP and pretty much killed all the Fransiscans they could while driving the others clear back to Mexico!!
1/15/2023 10:42 AM
1/15/2023 9:14 PM
How informative!!
Grow some depth maybe.
I thought there was a minimum age limit for posting............must have been lowered to 8.
1/16/2023 7:27 AM

1/16/2023 1:45 PM
This just gets more interesting with every passing month
1/17/2023 3:45 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 1/14/2023 8:43:00 AM (view original):
Because Biden instructed his lawyers to look for them and (also) notify the Justice dept. if or when they found more docs!!
He didn't try to claim he de-classified them. He didn't try to claim they were HIS, and HE didn't LIE about NOT having any!!!

As usual, the issue is the cover-up the LIES!!
The Republican Party seems to have only one characteristic necessary for membership................
You need to be a pathological LIAR!!
Manage that trait and voila............you're a member in good standing.
Ask Santos, or McCarthy, or Gaetz, or Jordan, or Biggs, or Gosar, or even Mitch M.

ALL inveterate LIARS!!
ANYONE voting for cons and liars is a GIANT sucker and fool!
And an enemy of Freedom and our Republic!
1/17/2023 3:53 AM

Biden Caught In Yet Another Lie
Sarah Arnold

President Joe Biden has told lie after lie, getting caught each time. You’d think he’d learned his lesson by now.

In yet another fabrication of his, Biden claimed that he attended a black church in Delaware every morning after he attended Catholic mass in high school, despite members of the church not being able to recall the president ever being there.

During a visit to the Ebenezer Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia in honor of Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Biden shared his so-called “experience” with black churches.

“I may be a practicing Catholic, we used to go 7:30 am mass every morning in high school and college before I went to the black church,” Biden said, adding "not a joke.”

However, his tall tale doesn’t quite fit the reality.

Congregants and longtime Rev. Otis Herring, an acclaimed pastor who died in 1996, told the Washington Beacon that they don’t remember Biden ever attending the church.

In October 2020, Biden made a similar claim while visiting the Bethlehem Baptist Church in South Carolina.

“I’d go to 8 o’clock Mass, then I’d go to Reverend Herring’s church where we’d meet in order to organize and figure where we were going to go, whether we were going to desegregate the Rialto movie theater or what we were going to do,” the president claimed.

On a separate occasion, Biden once again exaggerated his past during a 2020 NAACP event in Iowa.

“I was raised in the black church politically- not a joke,” Biden claimed.

When a Washington Beacon reporter asked if Biden had ever attended Union Baptist, Herring’s assistant, who worked with the reverend for nearly four decades, said— “no, not at our building.”

In the past, critics of Biden called out the president saying that he has taken the support of Democrat Black voters for granted after he made comments arguing that if any African American person voted for former President Trump, they “ain’t black.”

Biden has been dubbed as a serial liar, and this only further proves the claim.

1/17/2023 4:17 AM
It's OK Doug. I heard Joe was switching Parties. He's gonna be a faithful member of the inveterate Liars Party.
Join in with all the other pathological LIARS in the OFFICIAL Party of Liars, cretins, cons, and fools...........The Repugnant Party!
You know, the Party of Santos, Goebert, MTG, Gaetz, Jordan, and McCarthy, etal.
He'll fit right in and be good riddance for the other side.
1/17/2023 7:53 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
you mean like the over 30,000 Trump told while in office?
1/17/2023 3:26 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 1/17/2023 3:26:00 PM (view original):
you mean like the over 30,000 Trump told while in office?
Ooooh, burn!
I love the deflection.
Y'all are getting good at that huh?

no I was actually talking about how bob chided doug for posting memes and how he should grow up, yada yada, only to "retort" with a lie and deflection.
Because THAT'S how grown ups do it!!

LOL.
Clowns
1/17/2023 4:10 PM (edited)
◂ Prev 123 Next ▸
Joe Biden: Stealer of classified docs Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.