Crime against Humanity Topic

1/24/2023 1:25 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 1/24/2023 4:37:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 1/23/2023 10:32:00 PM (view original):
Nothing is forced...they have a choice and they chose not to get the vaccine. It cost over 50 doctors their job...okay. That sucks, but you know it is a lot more than 50 who got the vaccine and kept their jobs. I know I asked you before, but of course you didn't respond...when you have no answer you just ignore the question. Do you think all the doctors who got the vaccine might know more about it then you?
And trying to reason with you is like talking to a wall....when you have no logical answer you don't respond.
I am not going to respond because nobody can tell you anything
pot - kettle
1/24/2023 2:31 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 1/24/2023 8:33:00 AM (view original):
Says the guy who won't comprehend what forced means!!
Talk about WILLFUL stupidity................. the guy says I refuse to accept REAL words definitions............I want my OWN definition of forced!!
Just another right-wing snowflake.
They're everywhere these days!
Whinin' and moanin' and bitchin' bout them "others".......................
You ever heard the term "forced at gunpoint"?

I guess in your world they weren't really forced at all. Right?
They made the tough CHOICE to stay alive and comply with the gunman's instructions, but they certainly weren't forced.
1/25/2023 10:42 AM
Then even more hysterical is your pompous tail bringing up "real word definition".

YOU are the one, because the real word definition is as follows:

obtained or imposed by coercion or physical power.

Must I also explain what coercion is?
1/25/2023 11:13 AM (edited)
There was no forcing going on here with the vaccines.

Everybody has a choice. It's like laramiebob says, some are just tougher than others.

Even the Jews had choices. Become a slave and get worked to death, take a permanent shower OR get shot.

Tough choices..........that's all.
1/25/2023 11:03 AM
Posted by DougOut on 1/25/2023 11:03:00 AM (view original):
There was no forcing going on here with the vaccines.

Everybody has a choice. It's like laramiebob says, some are just tougher than others.

Even the Jews had choices. Become a slave and get worked to death, take a permanent shower OR get shot.

Tough choices..........that's all.
YES. They are clowns.

Can't have any meaningful dialogue when they can't even acknowledge basic truths
1/25/2023 11:14 AM
I understand coercion just fine. As I do forced. As in your example............. nobody was using a gun or forcing folks at gunpoint.
So, I see an apple and you claiming it's an orange.

Giving up a job is still a choice.........the choice was-----"my own beliefs and values or this JOB."
Some peoples believe ANY Job is a surrender of their freedom.
I would guess they believe that giving up their daily lives to go earn money is a surrender to $$$, which many believe to be the root of all evil.
Don't Christians believe that?
Or have they all become like Joel Osteen?
1/25/2023 12:18 PM
Posted by bagchucker3 on 1/24/2023 1:25:00 PM (view original):
what you give is what you get

What YOU give is what YOU get
1/25/2023 12:41 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 1/25/2023 12:19:00 PM (view original):
I understand coercion just fine. As I do forced. As in your example............. nobody was using a gun or forcing folks at gunpoint.
So, I see an apple and you claiming it's an orange.

Giving up a job is still a choice.........the choice was-----"my own beliefs and values or this JOB."
Some peoples believe ANY Job is a surrender of their freedom.
I would guess they believe that giving up their daily lives to go earn money is a surrender to $$$, which many believe to be the root of all evil.
So you don't really understand coercion then.
There's no requirement that a gun be used in order to meet the definition.
1/25/2023 1:25 PM
Quote post by laramiebob on 1/25/2023 12:19:00 PM:

go earn money is a surrender to $$$, which many believe to be the root of all evil.

WHOA ! Easy does it on the not-the-whole-story convenient cherry-picking. I've railed specifically against this fool so please don't put us all in the same camp.
1/25/2023 2:04 PM
You are commended for wisdom on this matter!
Maybe it's like Cointreau and Triple-Sec.
Cointreau is a Triple-Sec, but Triple-Sec is Not a Cointreau................
1/25/2023 2:49 PM
Posted by rsp777 on 1/25/2023 12:41:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bagchucker3 on 1/24/2023 1:25:00 PM (view original):
what you give is what you get
What YOU give is what YOU get
heh

lemme tell you what i learned this week

what i spent and what i earned

Jeanie Buss owner of the evil LeBron Lakers is betrothed to Jay Mohr of Jerry Maguire and bad comedy bits whose best man is gonna be John Dimaggio voice of Bender and you give me Ratt

what funs around spins around
1/26/2023 12:49 PM
It is the LOVE of money that is at the root of MUCH evil. The love of power, (Stalin) the love of pleasure, and the desire to be worshipped (That funny dude in North Korea) are also at the root of the rest
1/27/2023 7:07 AM
This is actually true. The verse in most translations does not edit to what has been commonly referred by haters and convenience to Money = Evil. It can be evil but not in a vacuum. It can also be used for good and necessary purposes such as feeding your kids although I'm sure someone will pop in and say live off the land which is fine but still doesn't make earning a wage to pay a mortgage a bad thing. There's a Yellow Pages for Christian small businesses wherever you're at and there are many who make more than you or I will ever see or be able to spend that funds Christ luving organizations. Some are called to teach, some are called to get spit on serving meals at a homeless shelter, some are called to show patience with a coworker sitting in the cube next to them for 20 years, some are called to make a big buck to give it back.
1/27/2023 9:33 AM
◂ Prev 123456 Next ▸
Crime against Humanity Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.