Crime against Humanity Topic

Posted by lostnfound74 on 2/20/2023 12:31:00 PM (view original):
Posted by strikeout26 on 2/19/2023 9:31:00 AM (view original):
You are pretty new here in this forum. We had years of civil conversation. It’s only a name-calling place if you want it to be a name-calling place.
Rather than say this to me, why not scroll a few pages and see for yourself?? You can't miss it, and I have been here since 2003, and posting here for probably 4-5 years. Are you aka Jetson?
that's pretty funny..the idea that you think strikeout and jetson may be the same person just shows how oblivious you are.
2/20/2023 3:21 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 2/20/2023 3:21:00 PM (view original):
You are pretty new here in this forum. We had years of civil conversation. It’s only a name-calling place if you want it to be a name-calling place.
Rather than say this to me, why not scroll a few pages and see for yourself?? You can't miss it, and I have been here since 2003, and posting here for probably 4-5 years. Are you aka Jetson?
that's pretty funny..the idea that you think strikeout and jetson may be the same person just shows how oblivious you are.
Lol. That’s what I was thinking. Jetson must have moved pretty far right if I’m him.

Jetson is Dino, right? I can’t remember.
2/20/2023 9:18 PM
I do find it funny that people on the right call me liberal and people on the left think I’m right of Attila the Hun. I haven’t yet quite figured out if that’s a compliment or an insult.
2/20/2023 9:21 PM
yes, Jetson and dino are one and the same. I feel the same way, strikeout...to anyone on the right I am a liberal, but if you ask people like tang I am a moderate, which some of the left think is even worse than being on the right!
2/20/2023 9:23 PM
Also, LnF, I do believe that you’re coming from a place of benevolence by trying to witness to people on here, but constantly being offensive and telling people they are going to hell does not help you achieve your purpose. No matter the subject, if you want to win anyone to your side you must first gain their trust and respect. Even if you feel this forum is a flame-throwing, non-calling cesspool, that does not mean you have to engage. It’s your choice whether you want to be respectful or not.
2/20/2023 9:27 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 2/20/2023 9:23:00 PM (view original):
yes, Jetson and dino are one and the same. I feel the same way, strikeout...to anyone on the right I am a liberal, but if you ask people like tang I am a moderate, which some of the left think is even worse than being on the right!
You fence-sitter, you! Shame on you, Wylie!
2/20/2023 9:28 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 2/20/2023 3:21:00 PM (view original):
Good. I hope you had a good laugh, because laughter is great medicine

(
and u r a sick puppy )
2/21/2023 12:31 PM
Posted by strikeout26 on 2/20/2023 9:27:00 PM (view original):
Also, LnF, I do believe that you’re coming from a place of benevolence by trying to witness to people on here, but constantly being offensive and telling people they are going to hell does not help you achieve your purpose. No matter the subject, if you want to win anyone to your side you must first gain their trust and respect. Even if you feel this forum is a flame-throwing, non-calling cesspool, that does not mean you have to engage. It’s your choice whether you want to be respectful or not.
telling people they are going to hell does not help you achieve your purpose

Show me 3 cases where did this.

Respect should not have to be earned. it is the duty of one man to another

but... I am arguing,and there is merit in what you said
2/21/2023 12:36 PM
No, respect should be earned. I start off giving other people the benefit of the doubt. They keep my respect if they deserve it. If not they lose my respect.
2/21/2023 3:25 PM
and 3 cases where you told someone they were going to hell? You've told me that plenty more than 3 times, dude.
2/21/2023 3:25 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
yeah, yeah, I know..it is not you who condemns me to Hell, it is God. Well, he hasn't told me that, only you have. And I don't give a crap what Bible verses you spout at me. The Bible does not prove anything to me.
2/22/2023 6:58 PM
ye shall burn 4 evah w/ yr impertinence

damn ye ye varlet ye devil ye scourge

flog ye burn ye scorch ye fry
2/22/2023 7:30 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 2/22/2023 6:58:00 PM (view original):
yeah, yeah, I know..it is not you who condemns me to Hell, it is God. Well, he hasn't told me that, only you have. And I don't give a crap what Bible verses you spout at me. The Bible does not prove anything to me.
Here’s the problem with your approach, LnF; yours and many other Christians. You cite the Bible as evidence of what you believe, but that only works if you’re having a discussion with someone who believes in the Bible. Also, Wylie is more a rational person than he is emotional. Citing the Bible is typically an emotionally appeal. You are hoping that telling people they will go to hell will jostle them enough emotionally to win them over to Christ. With rational people, you are better suited bringing something tangible that can be physically witnessed and directly linked to the power of Jesus to achieve your goal.

Also, the “fire and brimstone” approach has been a historic failure in your mission. People are much quicker to respond positively to a positive message than they are to a fear tactic.
2/22/2023 8:10 PM
Personally......... anything that Ye dude is chasing, or (on the other side), that Osteen cretin---I want no part of. Whether it be some God or just some Earthly wealth, or spectacular *****.

It all fades away in the end.
2/22/2023 9:06 PM
◂ Prev 123456 Next ▸
Crime against Humanity Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.