Crime against Humanity Topic

She also said "its a matter of privacy to know who is and who isn't" vaccinated.

And also "but we can't require vaccinations for the members, much less for the American People".

They all knew it was unconstitutional and that's why they all publicly scoffed at the ridiculous idea that they would force mandatory vaccinations.
1/20/2023 9:07 PM
There were NO FORCED vaccinations!!

Tough choices? Yes, BUT it was an individual's CHOICE!!
NO one forced anyone in the Good 'ol U.S.A.

Just like no one FORCES you to work, or study, or Believe in God, or (unfortunately) even be a Good citizen.
We have choice here in the U.S. of A.
Problem is, so so so many people can't discern reality from truth and continuously make POOR choices!

I just wish they'd pull their heads out!
But it's a long pull for some folks. They've dug a deep pit of ignorance.
And covered the pit with ego and self delusion!
1/21/2023 7:47 AM
Get the jab or lose your job.
Yeah, I guess technically that's not "forcing".

Still unconstitutional but hey you could have chose to lose your livelihood instead. Right?

1/21/2023 11:07 AM
Glad you savvy. Any job is a choice.
So are your own decisions concerning your OWN Health.
Kinda like............ you are what you eat!
1/21/2023 11:14 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 1/21/2023 7:47:00 AM (view original):
There were NO FORCED vaccinations!!

Tough choices? Yes, BUT it was an individual's CHOICE!!
NO one forced anyone in the Good 'ol U.S.A.

Just like no one FORCES you to work, or study, or Believe in God, or (unfortunately) even be a Good citizen.
We have choice here in the U.S. of A.
Problem is, so so so many people can't discern reality from truth and continuously make POOR choices!

I just wish they'd pull their heads out!
But it's a long pull for some folks. They've dug a deep pit of ignorance.
And covered the pit with ego and self delusion!
1/21/2023 11:45 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 1/21/2023 11:14:00 AM (view original):
Glad you savvy. Any job is a choice.
So are your own decisions concerning your OWN Health.
Kinda like............ you are what you eat!
No forced Vaccinations? Are you kidding? If it were possible, 'they' would physically force us to take this thing. Royalties to Dr. Faucci from big Pharma. $193 MILLION to 1800 doctors n the vaccine committee. That is only about $110 grand apiece. This is a con job and if you cannot see that this was mass manipulation; I don't even feel sorry for you.

How many doctors and nurses in B.C. alone have LOST THEIR LIVELIHOOD because they refused the jab.? It is forced ; by guilt shaming the unvaxxed, by cancel culturing the unvaxxed, by criminalizing the unvaxxed, by attempting to ridicule them, and by stealing their jobs. Teachers also lost their jobs because they wouldn't cave in the bullies of this world. They are persecuted. Why? For having the fortitude to make their own decisions, And yet you suggest we live in a free world? Get your head out of you-know-where!

To my fellow unvaxxers. Congratulations for showing some good old fashioned GUTS.. and standing against this crap,and against the woke mob. They will eventually get their reward.
2/18/2023 6:44 AM (edited)
Stated by someone who doesn't even understand what the word "FORCED" means!!

It's all about choices.
You make yours (head in sand deeply)
And the rest of us make our Choices.
We all live with the results of our choices.
No ONE (at least here in the US) is going to FORCE you to take the jab.

In fact, you brag all the time about being unvaxxed (vs. Covid)..............seems you weren't even forced in Canada.
Dolt!
1/23/2023 7:24 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 1/23/2023 7:24:00 AM (view original):

It's all about choices.

In fact, you brag all the time about being unvaxxed (vs. Covid)..............seems you weren't even forced in Canada.
Dolt!
Not forced in Canada?? Wrong

Done arguing on this one
1/23/2023 8:18 AM
Posted by bruceleefan on 1/20/2023 9:07:00 PM (view original):
She also said "its a matter of privacy to know who is and who isn't" vaccinated.

And also "but we can't require vaccinations for the members, much less for the American People".

They all knew it was unconstitutional and that's why they all publicly scoffed at the ridiculous idea that they would force mandatory vaccinations.
yeah but she didn lie

"They" you say now

did she pass a law requiring a jab?

as far as i know she did not

please restrict your liar call only to those who lie
1/23/2023 10:12 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 1/23/2023 8:18:00 AM (view original):

It's all about choices.

Dolt!

Done arguing on this one
so, folks are being forced to take the vaccine in Canada, but somehow you still are unvaxxed. Seems to be a contradiction there.
1/23/2023 5:12 PM
No Force-ation Without Identification!

elsewise they mayhaps be outliers and unliars

1/23/2023 5:36 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 1/23/2023 5:12:00 PM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 1/23/2023 8:18:00 AM (view original):

It's all about choices.

Dolt!

Done arguing on this one
so, folks are being forced to take the vaccine in Canada, but somehow you still are unvaxxed. Seems to be a contradiction there.
OK. IT COST OVER FIFTY DOCTORS THEIR JOBS. They have had their income cut off because they would not take the needle. Are You TOO STUPID TO SEE HOW THIS IS FORCED??? Or just willingly ignorant, to get me riled up. Don't answer. I think I already know Trying to reason with you is like talking to a parrot. It just repeats the same noise
1/23/2023 9:44 PM (edited)
Nothing is forced...they have a choice and they chose not to get the vaccine. It cost over 50 doctors their job...okay. That sucks, but you know it is a lot more than 50 who got the vaccine and kept their jobs. I know I asked you before, but of course you didn't respond...when you have no answer you just ignore the question. Do you think all the doctors who got the vaccine might know more about it then you?
And trying to reason with you is like talking to a wall....when you have no logical answer you don't respond.
1/23/2023 10:31 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 1/23/2023 10:32:00 PM (view original):
Nothing is forced...they have a choice and they chose not to get the vaccine. It cost over 50 doctors their job...okay. That sucks, but you know it is a lot more than 50 who got the vaccine and kept their jobs. I know I asked you before, but of course you didn't respond...when you have no answer you just ignore the question. Do you think all the doctors who got the vaccine might know more about it then you?
And trying to reason with you is like talking to a wall....when you have no logical answer you don't respond.
I am not going to respond because nobody can tell you anything
1/24/2023 4:37 AM
Says the guy who won't comprehend what forced means!!
Talk about WILLFUL stupidity................. the guy says I refuse to accept REAL words definitions............I want my OWN definition of forced!!
Just another right-wing snowflake.
They're everywhere these days!
Whinin' and moanin' and bitchin' bout them "others".......................
1/24/2023 8:33 AM
◂ Prev 123456 Next ▸
Crime against Humanity Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.