Crime against Humanity Topic

if you ask me, intolerance should be in there somewhere. To be intolerant who are different from you, whether it is skin color, religion, or anything else is just wrong.
1/27/2023 2:56 PM
So true. That's why me and Wylie are so against people in this forum blocking each other.
1/27/2023 3:14 PM
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 1/19/2023 10:40:00 PM (view original):
You are so brainwashed, god help you.
Leftists live in a cocoon. they can not/will not hear you. I quit wasting my time on this stuff. It is written: From such, turn away"
2/18/2023 6:56 AM (edited)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvseQ90FMHk

FF to 1:03 if just want the vocals. I like this guy

Neil is 83 this year
2/18/2023 6:59 AM (edited)
Posted by lostnfound74 on 2/18/2023 6:56:00 AM (view original):
Leftists live in a cocoon. they can not/will not hear you. I quit wasting my time on this stuff. It is written: From such, turn away"
that's pretty funny...you accusing others of not hearing!
2/18/2023 4:54 PM
that's pretty funny...even funnier when you're blocked!
2/18/2023 5:05 PM
2/18/2023 7:11 PM
I don’t know. Bob, Wylie, Tang (wherever he went, I think he got a girlfriend) and me have some pretty good conversations. We even come to a consensus usually. More importantly than that, we always treat each other with respect.
2/19/2023 9:29 AM (edited)
Posted by strikeout26 on 2/18/2023 8:14:00 PM (view original):
I don’t know. Bob, Wylie, Tang (wherever he went, I think I got a girlfriend) and me have some pretty good conversations. We even come to a consensus usually. More importantly than that, we always treat each other with respect.
Nah. This is a name calling place

. "Considering themselves to be wise, they became fools"

have a happy Sunday
2/19/2023 9:12 AM
You are pretty new here in this forum. We had years of civil conversation. It’s only a name-calling place if you want it to be a name-calling place.
2/19/2023 9:31 AM
LnF feels it is a "name calling place" because he refuses to listen to, or consider, any viewpoint that does not match his own Strikeout, the reason you and I, and Bob can have reasonable and civil conversations is because our minds are not completely closed to any other ideas or beliefs than our own. For instance, I would never tell LnF his deep belief (or faith) in Jesus Christ is wrong because I don't know if it is. I may not have the faith he has, but I have no issues with him having that faith. What I have an issue with is him telling everyone who does not believe as he does, that they are wrong and are going to hell.
2/19/2023 4:59 PM
I will also admit that it is not just people on the so called right who can be like that. There are people on both sides of nay issues who are like that.
2/19/2023 5:01 PM
Posted by strikeout26 on 2/19/2023 9:31:00 AM (view original):
You are pretty new here in this forum. We had years of civil conversation. It’s only a name-calling place if you want it to be a name-calling place.
Rather than say this to me, why not scroll a few pages and see for yourself?? You can't miss it, and I have been here since 2003, and posting here for probably 4-5 years. Are you aka Jetson?
2/20/2023 12:31 PM (edited)
Posted by wylie715 on 2/19/2023 4:59:00 PM (view original):
LnF feels it is a "name calling place" because he refuses to listen to, or consider, any viewpoint that does not match his own Strikeout, the reason you and I, and Bob can have reasonable and civil conversations is because our minds are not completely closed to any other ideas or beliefs than our own. For instance, I would never tell LnF his deep belief (or faith) in Jesus Christ is wrong because I don't know if it is. I may not have the faith he has, but I have no issues with him having that faith. What I have an issue with is him telling everyone who does not believe as he does, that they are wrong and are going to hell.
* telling everyone who does not believe as he does, that they are wrong and are going to hell. *

Give it a rest.

Of course you can read John 3 evrse EIGHTEEN.. and see for yourself.; I don't much care if I am loved by the world, or not.. I do care that many are a heartbeat from eternity and have no idea where they will end up, and you can know where you will go. OR you can call me whatever.. but this is not about me, It is about you, and the offer of a real relationship with the Living God, through Jesus Christ, his Son. .THAT.. is my wish for all of you, not hellfire.. but if I deny that possibility then I am a people pleaser who is afraid to offend someone. . and I will not trade that for truth

2/20/2023 12:29 PM
You do not KNOW where you or I will go. You believe where you and I will go, but there is no way you can know it. It is obvious you are not afraid to offend anyone. Nobody is asking you to deny anything. Just realize that not everyone believes as you do. It is only the truth as you see it. Your unwillingness to accept that you may be wrong is the problem.
2/20/2023 3:11 PM
◂ Prev 123456 Next ▸
Crime against Humanity Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.