Peaceful Atlanta Insurrection Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
way to generalize, dude. You have no idea what the majority of democrats support, unless you are going to tell me you personally know the majority of democrats!
1/22/2023 2:32 PM
I've said before, you throw rocks, or loot stores, or break the law, you are no longer a protester, you are a criminal.
1/23/2023 1:33 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 1/22/2023 10:02:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 1/22/2023 2:32:00 PM (view original):
way to generalize, dude. You have no idea what the majority of democrats support, unless you are going to tell me you personally know the majority of democrats!
This is what you should care about

They killed an activist who 'innocently' fired a gun into a cop's abdomen! Once again the "peaceful" protesters have every right to destroy a city and yell about evil cops!

and they are rioting. I call that a good kill.. open finre on the rioters. Bastards are far too violent to be allowed to run ampant looting, shooting, and killing. Perhaps you would like to be living 3 blocks away from this crap
This is just ridiculously "over the top".

Talking about "opening fire" into crowds of civilians and calling it a "good kill"....................

This Canuck chap is posting horrid GARBAGE and admin. is allowing it???

I'm blocking him permanently and as much as I support free speech, this poster SHOULD BE BANNED for a long period!!

He posts ONLY to provoke and MUCH of what he posts are lies or stupidity!!
STEP UP Admin!!
1/23/2023 7:29 AM
Yeah, that’s not cool, LnF. To say it was a justified and probably necessary kill is one thing. To say it was a “good kill” is pretty bad.
1/24/2023 7:20 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 1/23/2023 1:33:00 AM (view original):
I've said before, you throw rocks, or loot stores, or break the law, you are no longer a protester, you are a criminal.
1/27/2023 7:25 AM
Thou shall NOT Kill.
God is NOT on the side of those who kill.

1/27/2023 8:14 AM
Thou shall not a lot of things. You're the one who brought God into it with a misconstrued and convenient angle again. I know you're basically just needling lnf but for those playing along at home it doesn't say anywhere that God's people are perfect or that there won't be real world consequences for wrongs. I'm not saying personal vengeance is justified but once again apples/oranges. Who even said the guy that got shot by a cop only after the cop was first shot luvs God ? Back in the wild wild west day (which you'd probly accuse lnf of being around during since he's 200 years old) did ma and pa kettle carry a bible in one hand and a shotgun in the other ? We're not all still like that.
1/27/2023 10:26 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 1/27/2023 7:28:00 AM (view original):
Posted by strikeout26 on 1/24/2023 7:20:00 PM (view original):
Yeah, that’s not cool, LnF. To say it was a justified and probably necessary kill is one thing. To say it was a “good kill” is pretty bad.
Perhaps it sounds harsh. I think it was a good shoot. Killing someone who shoots a cop is a 'good kill.' these 'protesters' are Antifa, and they are not YOUR FRIENDS.
what happened to innocent until proven guilty? Who gets to decide what is a "good shoot"? You? I hope not.
1/27/2023 2:54 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 1/27/2023 8:14:00 AM (view original):
Thou shall NOT Kill.

Fine. Some creep has a knife at your daughter's throat and is threatening to kill her. You have a .45 on you. but you won't shoot him.

Half drunk guy boots in your front door at 1 a.m. He waving a machete, and says 'I'm gonna ----ing kill you. You have that .45 but won't shoot him.

O.K. Got it
1/28/2023 5:31 AM (edited)
Posted by wylie715 on 1/27/2023 2:54:00 PM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 1/27/2023 7:28:00 AM (view original):
Posted by strikeout26 on 1/24/2023 7:20:00 PM (view original):
Perhaps it sounds harsh. I think it was a good shoot. Killing someone who shoots a cop is a 'good kill.' these 'protesters' are Antifa, and they are not YOUR FRIENDS.
what happened to innocent until proven guilty? Who gets to decide what is a "good shoot"? You? I hope not.
Stop asking dumb questions

(he plays me again,like a fish on a hook.) when will I learn?
1/28/2023 5:27 AM
Actually the term "good kill" that everyone is melting down over, typically refers to a justifiable shooting. Nothing more or less.

When someone is actively attacking people with deadly force, I think most would agree that stopping him is a good idea.
1/28/2023 9:16 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 1/27/2023 8:14:00 AM (view original):
Thou shall NOT Kill.

7523. ratsach - Original Hebrew translations and meanings

Strong's Concordance
ratsach: to murder, slay
Part of Speech: Verb
Transliteration: ratsach
Phonetic Spelling: (raw-tsakh')
Definition: to murder, slay

Exodus 20:13
NAS: You shall not murder.
KJV: Thou shalt not kill.
INT: shall not murder

As we can see, the KING JAMES translation of ratsach is KILL. A better or more precise translation would be murder.

Under Mosaic Law there were consequences for murder. King Davids reaction to the messenger regarding his son Absalom is a perfect example.

God gives us the right as individuals and nations to defend ourselves.

I trust this helps explain the rationale between the concepts of Killing and Murdering.
1/28/2023 9:20 AM
12 Next ▸
Peaceful Atlanta Insurrection Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.