Biden Ignores Ohio Train Disaster Topic

Posted by laramiebob on 3/6/2023 10:14:00 AM (view original):
Can't. Because I have no idea about the validity of the claims.

For example. I actually know of an increase of folks moving to Idaho from here (AZ).
And I've HEARD about many other folks moving to Idaho............so the concept of folks fleeing California for Idaho doesn't surprise (or concern) me.

Personally...........I'm against Wal-Marts.........pretty much anywheres.......so there's that.
And I kinda suspect that NO city can actually leave their locale, nor Petition another State for inclusion in theirs.

Was there anything else?

I'm just REAL fed up with the overall lack of ability within the current culture of my "fellow humans" ability to discern reality.
And, unfortunately this one character, Donald J. Trump, has managed to become a VERY obvious (and FLAMING!) example of an individuals usage of the general inability of folks to (again) discern REALITY from blatant lying, pandering, and HUGE disrespect for our REPUBLIC and its People.

For crying out loud............the cretin attempted a Coup!
He's as bad as John Wilkes Booth,
or any other criminal actually.
And IMO should be treated as such!
3/6/2023 12:47 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 3/6/2023 10:14:00 AM (view original):
Can't. Because I have no idea about the validity of the claims.

For example. I actually know of an increase of folks moving to Idaho from here (AZ).
And I've HEARD about many other folks moving to Idaho............so the concept of folks fleeing California for Idaho doesn't surprise (or concern) me.

Personally...........I'm against Wal-Marts.........pretty much anywheres.......so there's that.
And I kinda suspect that NO city can actually leave their locale, nor Petition another State for inclusion in theirs.

Was there anything else?

I'm just REAL fed up with the overall lack of ability within the current culture of my "fellow humans" ability to discern reality.
And, unfortunately this one character, Donald J. Trump, has managed to become a VERY obvious (and FLAMING!) example of an individuals usage of the general inability of folks to (again) discern REALITY from blatant lying, pandering, and HUGE disrespect for our REPUBLIC and its People.

For crying out loud............the cretin attempted a Coup!
He's as bad as John Wilkes Booth,
or any other criminal actually.
And IMO should be treated as such!
Based on the lunacy of his VERY sparsely attended speech at CPAC, Trump is going to be a footnote in history much sooner than later.

3/6/2023 4:43 PM
I'm glad you can discern lunacy. I sincerely hope you are correct.
3/6/2023 6:30 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by lostnfound74 on 3/5/2023 11:25:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bagchucker3 on 3/4/2023 10:25:00 PM (view original):
there's a ground war in asia or a ground war in europe

depending how you look at it

i think dodderin ol joe has more important things to do than give a sh*t about a railroad that cain keep the tracks straight in bumf*ck indiana or wherever
You would NOT say that if it was Trump/ and most POTUS in my lifetime would at least have the heart to address this thing. Too bad you don't understand that. Oh, yeah.. about the war in the Ukraine: Why is this any business of the USA???
if i was president i would invent a debilitating disease so i could claim disability

maybe sport a neck brace and cane

that i would not have to touch down in disaster zones

let the vice and the secretaries do the macarthur wadin ashore bullsh*t

3/9/2023 2:04 AM
Posted by strikeout26 on 3/8/2023 8:03:00 PM (view original):

i think dodderin ol joe has more important things to do than give a sh*t about a railroad that cain keep the tracks straight in bumf*ck indiana or wherever
You would NOT say that if it was Trump/ and most POTUS in my lifetime would at least have the heart to address this thing. Too bad you don't understand that. Oh, yeah.. about the war in the Ukraine: Why is this any business of the USA???
I’ll take the bait on this one. It’s the business of the USA because we have helped weaken an adversary’s military power by half without putting a single American boot on the ground and for a very small fraction of what it would cost to achieve the same goal had we fought Russia. Sounds like a win to me!

Now, these people waiving the Ukrainian flag outside their home are doing nothing more than virtue signaling and will have forgotten all about the Ukrainian people once this is over. The Biden admin doesn’t really care about Ukrainians. It’s just more politically expedient to pretend than to say the real reason we’re aiding Ukraine.

All that said, this is one of the very few wins that I will give his admin. They’ve actually done a pretty good job with this one. He has broken everything else he’s touched.
almost 80 years ago the USA won WWII

the purpose of aiding the kraines and the wans now

is to keep autocracies far far away

expand the franchise

let the people have their say
3/9/2023 2:23 AM
Posted by bagchucker3 on 3/9/2023 2:23:00 AM (view original):
Posted by strikeout26 on 3/8/2023 8:03:00 PM (view original):

I’ll take the bait on this one. It’s the business of the USA because we have helped weaken an adversary’s military power by half without putting a single American boot on the ground and for a very small fraction of what it would cost to achieve the same goal had we fought Russia. Sounds like a win to me!

Now, these people waiving the Ukrainian flag outside their home are doing nothing more than virtue signaling and will have forgotten all about the Ukrainian people once this is over. The Biden admin doesn’t really care about Ukrainians. It’s just more politically expedient to pretend than to say the real reason we’re aiding Ukraine.

All that said, this is one of the very few wins that I will give his admin. They’ve actually done a pretty good job with this one. He has broken everything else he’s touched.
almost 80 years ago the USA won WWII

the purpose of aiding the kraines and the wans now

is to keep autocracies far far away

expand the franchise

let the people have their say
Good answer. Truth is, the whole thing is a P.I.T.A.
3/9/2023 2:43 AM
well yeah like the beasty boys say

you gotta fight

for the right

to parrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtake
3/9/2023 3:12 AM
Posted by bagchucker3 on 3/9/2023 3:12:00 AM (view original):

you gotta fight

for the right

Punk rock bands. Noise with no message:
3/15/2023 12:35 AM
let's review the message
  1. you gotta fight
  2. for the right
  3. to vote
3/15/2023 1:31 AM
and who are some of your faves? Celine Dion? Loverboy?
3/15/2023 1:36 AM
lol WHAM !
3/15/2023 10:27 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 3/15/2023 12:35:00 AM (view original):
Posted by bagchucker3 on 3/9/2023 3:12:00 AM (view original):

you gotta fight

for the right

Punk rock bands. Noise with no message:
Very poorly informed opinion.
3/15/2023 10:51 AM
◂ Prev 123 Next ▸
Biden Ignores Ohio Train Disaster Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.