Hey, I accidentally put my starters in tandem and it's ruining my team. If someone can point to a fix, please help.

I have a Tandem #1A and two Tandem #1Bs. The A is starting every single game. Doesn't matter what I have his rest setting at, he always starts no matter what and his fatigue is spiraling towards 0. And I can't change the role of any starter to anything.

I can bandaid it by having the started go just 20 pitches, but can I change any of the settings?
3/27/2023 3:41 PM
you can switch from tandem starters any time you want.
3/27/2023 4:00 PM
Set another pair of pitchers to Tandem 2A/2B. When it's their turn to start, swap out the Tandem 1 guys - set someone to starter 1. That should solve your problem.
3/27/2023 4:23 PM
Thank you!!!
3/27/2023 5:37 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 3/27/2023 4:00:00 PM (view original):
you can switch from tandem starters any time you want.
That actually isn't true.

You can never switch the next scheduled pitcher, so if he had the tandem 1 guy starting every game, he could never switch him, and if you have a tandem 1A you have to keep the other pitcher as tandem B, you can't have tandem 1A and then starter 2 or something of the sort.

So only something like what contrarian23 suggested can work if you are in that trap - you need a second tandem so that when it is their turn to be the next starters you are free to move the originals. Then with starter1 and 2 set, when it their turn you can switch the tandem 2A and B guys to 3 and 4 and then are free to reschedule everyone as you like.
3/29/2023 11:21 AM
you're right...sorry about that.
3/29/2023 4:40 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.