WIS team boxing Topic

The champ was Artur Beterbiev ( spelling ) The other champ in his category is Dimitry Biov He holds one belt. I’ve seen him fight several times and he is a master technician boxer not a knockout guy. Both are undefeated and Beterbiev is 20-0 with 100% knockouts. Very powerful.

I hope they fight each other soon. It will be phenomenal.

In the fight I watched Artur beat the number 3 guy Smith from England who was also great but he lost every round and went to the mat for the first time in his career and got knocked out in the 7th round. Smith is a former world champion .
1/15/2024 2:08 PM (edited)
I googled and the Beterbiev vs Bivol fight is getting worked out and is going to happen. Can’t wait for this one.
1/15/2024 2:09 PM
Posted by Lennybruce26 on 1/15/2024 2:09:00 PM (view original):
I googled and the Beterbiev vs Bivol fight is getting worked out and is going to happen. Can’t wait for this one.
Good stuff. I haven't really kept watch on this thread, but will do so henceforth
3/17/2024 10:33 AM
Posted by Lennybruce26 on 12/12/2023 5:46:00 PM (view original):
Hey, thanks for bringing up this topic.
First off, Rocky Marciano is my favorite boxer ever. I paid a pretty penny for an autographed program he was headlining.

I think that a boxer has to be at least 201 lbs to fight as a heavyweight today. Rocky fought between 185 - 193. He was never a heavyweight by today standards and rules. If he put on 15 to 20 Lbs maybe he would lose some agility and quickness or maybe not but it is all about weight classes. And he was a light heavyweight or cruiserweight. He fought a few heavyweights but boxers in those days were not as bulky as today.

Liston weighed about 210 I think which was a lot then but not today. BTW I think Marciano beats Liston.

Nobody could intimidate the Rock. I agree Rocky would win. I think he would get inside and break sonny's ribs
3/20/2024 10:58 AM
◂ Prev 123
WIS team boxing Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.