Political Predictions Topic

i'm not anti-dothead

i'm anti-maga

there's a old song that starts

Nikki and Swami were haters

but i don rem the rest

11/10/2023 8:34 PM

Kamla Harris of Indian origin has created history by getting a ticket for the post of Vice President. In the US election, Democratic candidate Joe Biden named California Senator Kamala Harris as his vice-presidential candidate.
11/10/2023 8:36 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
youtube the gaza war

same same
11/10/2023 8:52 PM
Posted by bagchucker3 on 11/10/2023 8:52:00 PM (view original):
youtube the gaza war

same same
Here is the real story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EDW88CBo-8
11/11/2023 10:58 PM
What is the summary. I cantvt do anything with that.
11/12/2023 8:42 AM
Posted by Lennybruce26 on 11/12/2023 8:42:00 AM (view original):
What is the summary. I cantvt do anything with that.
It's Dennis Prager giving a concise and accurate 5 minute breakdown.

Essentially, "a very simple conflict to explain, but a very difficult conflict to resolve, since the aim of one side is that the other would cease to exist".
11/12/2023 9:17 AM

lostnhavn'tyetfoundoutI'mdumb once said Zelensky is the bad guy and Putin ain't that bad. Weigh that against anything (non-Christian) he espouses as the 'real story'. I believe he luvs Christ and he and I will laugh about all these non-essential details somewhere much better some day but until then his loose screw becomes more n more unfastened.
11/12/2023 10:52 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by Mwett on 11/12/2023 10:52:00 AM (view original):

lostnhavn'tyetfoundoutI'mdumb once said Zelensky is the bad guy and Putin ain't that bad. Weigh that against anything (non-Christian) he espouses as the 'real story'. I believe he luvs Christ and he and I will laugh about all these non-essential details somewhere much better some day but until then his loose screw becomes more n more unfastened.
Anyone saying Putin ain’t so bad has me at goodbye.
11/12/2023 11:03 AM
Trump News
Trump’s sister - the judge who had to resign because of corruption has died.
I had one of those degrees of Kevin Bacon thing with her or something like that. We shared the same lawyer regarding inheritance cases.

There is now approximately 108 hours left to avert government financial disaster.
No news is bad news.
If If If anything is able to pass the House it has to get to the Senate and pass there too. That takes time as well.
This Johnson had an entire month to work with and waited until day 24 to even get started.

If Tim Scott became Prez there would be no First Lady or First Gentleman. Lindsey Graham would have been First Friend. Sarcasm deserved for those malicious hypocrites.
11/13/2023 12:09 PM (edited)
Donald Trump is the first national American politician to understand the true nature of half maybe more of the United States population and successfully weaponize it into an incipient Nazi movement.

And at its most vulnerable moment minority democratic constituencies who have the most to lose are proving their own stupidity and racism being ready and willing to be stupid and bankrupt enough to play into Trump’s hands.

And if it happens here they will richly deserve what happens to their goals and the losses they will suffer.
11/13/2023 1:47 PM (edited)

What you said here is too garbled. Try and re word it
11/14/2023 3:31 AM
Posted by Lennybruce26 on 11/12/2023 11:03:00 AM (view original):

Anyone saying Putin ain’t so bad has me at goodbye.
He is lying though his teeth. Typical of a hater
11/14/2023 3:32 AM
Liar? REALLY! You're calling mwett a Liar and can't recognize Trump for what HE is???

Man you are really beyond daft and way into the level of absurdly ignorant.
11/14/2023 8:53 AM
◂ Prev 1...32|33|34|35|36 Next ▸
Political Predictions Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.