8/12/2023 8:40 PM (edited)
The Treaties and their Aftermath
8/12/2023 8:35 PM (edited)
jappo man plats a city

shinto up!
8/10/2023 11:57 AM
reserved
8/10/2023 12:05 PM
Thank you for the nice words about my non political stuff.
In truth I am less interested in politics in WIS then venting about the existential danger that the United States
is in.
My hatred for Trump does not translate into anything close to that for anyone here. That is a fact.

The times that we are in is so grave to most of us here.
I should never be criticized for what ai say and even then I almost always keep it light at the same time.

Nobody that is worried shitless about Trump and Trumpism should take a step back.

As for more entertainment I am always in.
On politics I do my best to be respectful but I am very proud of the political and economic system that we still have and I do have a tremendous amount of antagonism toward false equivalency Especially at this juncture of American history

I am an extremely mainstream American. There are only 50-52 of us per 100 but that’s my thing and I’m sticking to it.

A country no matter what the system is can only abe as good as the population. We are in grave danger.

So bottom line - Gung Ho on more songs about buildings and food but Gung Ho on talking about a nazi ex president and the possible ruination of the country.
8/10/2023 8:45 PM (edited)
Gung-ho.....

Now, thats an underated movie!

Micheal Keaton, getee wannatabee, norm peterson, Ron Howard's goofy brother, Tom cruises ex wife......

Shady union rep-turned business savior!
8/10/2023 10:13 PM
Posted by bottomlee on 8/10/2023 10:13:00 PM (view original):
Gung-ho.....

Now, thats an underated movie!

Micheal Keaton, getee wannatabee, norm peterson, Ron Howard's goofy brother, Tom cruises ex wife......

Shady union rep-turned business savior!
It is a great movie and I love it. The movie is always in my head when I say Gung Ho.
Michael Keaton was in a lot of movies at that time.

Good team.
8/10/2023 10:23 PM
it's a gung ho muffereffer who can tell the story of the war to end all wars in eighty pages

i look forward to the read
8/11/2023 10:12 AM
Lee Harvey Oswald could have triggered a WWl style sequence into a third world war. Probably imo some of the held back classified docs deal with that.

Oswald who was turned was as if he was like a Bosnian yute and Cuba was like Serbia/Bosnia combined. Oswald may have consorted with some Cubans and American Mafia as a pawn like maybe the Bosnian yutes might have been pawns of the Serbian Black Hand and Serbian rhetoric.

Good guys and bad guys would be reversed but Oswald who was full of chaos in his head could have started WW3 in a similar way to the start of WW1.

And let’s not forget all of the murky WTF happened both times.
8/11/2023 7:13 PM (edited)
tiresome checking back every day lookin for a update

great as this coul be, how do i know when you write a new chapter

this grape will die on the vine
8/16/2023 10:01 PM
gomiami1972 told me he was working on it
8/17/2023 1:18 AM
It's going to take me a long time to write and I'll be doing it chapter by chapter.
8/17/2023 9:50 AM
◂ Prev 1...4|5|6|7 Next ▸
A History of The Great War - Composing the Outline Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.