Climate Change Today or Don’t Look Up Topic

Posted by DougOut on 8/26/2023 2:08:00 PM (view original):
GOOD NEWS!

CHINA HAS PROMISED TO BECOME CARBON NEUTRAL BY 2060!

WE'RE SAVED!

I'M ALL IN NOW!

THANKS CHINA~
I’m guessing because I haven’t looked into it and I am ignorant on this but I’m guessing that there is natural climate cycles.
It is the man made reversible climate change thst is the danger.. It is different then any natural changes in climate and once a certain level gets reached it cannot be reversed.
The more countries that reach the goals the more time there is for China and India to join.
8/26/2023 2:35 PM
Posted by DougOut on 8/26/2023 12:56:00 PM (view original):
I think climate change is happening by itself.

I don't believe in an old earth, but if you do, then consider your own science worldview.

It was very very hot. It got very very cold. It's getting hot again. According to modern worldview, man wasn't a part of that. We just now got here.

Next you have to calculate how much man is responsible...how much warmer the planet is because of us. How warm would it be without us?

For those calculations we use math. We create a model, or to be more precise, Models into a computer. The problem is which model is correct. And we can't forget the most important number......MONEY. That's where it breaks down for me.

I'm not gonna write an essay here. I could cut an paste some articles no one would read which support my beliefs. I'll use one small example which is recent enough to perhaps connect.

It wasn't too long ago the debate on alternative fuel cars was between hydrogen fuel cells and batteries. Batteries won. The only numbers that mattered in that debate were financial. The wrong choice was made...unless you invested in the winning $ide. We have unaffordable subsidized cars that catch fire and can't withstand saltwater, child labor mining poisonious metals, the financing of the Chinese military, extreme pollution from battery production and disposal, a faltering economy unable to support the current demands or rate of change demanded by green policy and hostile partisan debate resting on a climate change model we can't agree on which we all very well could have been manipulated into because certain people saw the chance to make a quick buck while quite possibly others saw the opportunity to eliminate their enemies. An even more recent example would be the new policy on ceiling fans which I heard about yesterday. Again....I could post articles on it; no one will read; should you wish.

So.....do we still have a chance? Not unless you get China and Russia in on it. Last I checked...we're at war with them.

Now please don't take this post as antagonistic. I'm being as truthful and pragmatic as I know how. If that makes people angry....well....then we have another problem.

This ain't bad for you. Better than clowning Biden as some sort of justification that all things Trump aren't happening or are minimized, or memes whose general intent is mock those with as valid to them views as yours are to you. That's why I took a page out of your playbook with the head buried ostrich. I didn't mind Trump the first time around. It was funny for me I knew it would be a sh1t show and even though he didn't get my vote I'm still all considered more R than D. But then he became a murderer which neither you nor lnf nor Faux News ever talk about. If it were anyone but him, I'd probly be right with you whoever else came out of the RNC.

As far as either political side of earth currently caving in on itself and how it happened or if it even is happening and not to be a doomsdayer like many have tried and incorrectly projected the end of us, we both know that someday from a long ago pre-ordained page out of Revelation that "these things must happen". Cali hurricane. Yep. But also apples/oranges. Even if you're right about what 48% of the rest of the country believes, we're judged by how we go about it and it's a bad witness.
8/26/2023 5:47 PM
Trump is a self-centered egomaniac with business savvy and a track record of overspending (covid) and successful policy.
Biden is a doddering old fool who had some good ideas 30 years ago but lies constantly and is oblivious or indifferent to his manipulation.
Neither of them are worthy of being President.

I would be interested in what you think Trump did in relation to murder.
If you know what Biden has done then how can you condone him? Or don't you know?

You can post a pic anytime you want. I take no offense and often find it more informative than some clown bloviating on constantly about how evil one man or party is. That fact alone requires a modicum of balance. In case you haven't noticed it's about ten to one around here. You'd think the other side would be allowed to speak out without name calling or gutter language. I guess not. I am neither complaining or apologizing. It's an observation.

As to witness....I shouldn't even be here.

If you shut up and say nothing the evil one gets a free ride.

If you speak out, you get.........well.......you get what I just got.

Now I'm supposed to love these people. Matthew 5. v 44. ?"But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you', do good to them that hate you, and pray for them that despitefully use you, and persecute you:"

Well, I guess I'm not as good as you. I pray for these guys but I still get ****** off at them. As long as I'm here I have to or will respond.

Tell ya what: you're right about one thing. Bad witness. So here's what I'm gonna do. I'm taking my salt and going home. It's the right thing to do as this isn't a place for honorable discussion. It's the right thing to do and I'll be the better for it. Give my pride a rest. By the way, please forgive me. I forgive you.

GOD bless.
8/26/2023 7:46 PM
Murder 101

Attempted murder - lobbied to send some black kids to the electric chair but they got exonerated

Murder - if you believe in science then you will know that his mishandling of covid in the early months led to over 100 thousand deaths and as he later told people they did not needs masks that was more murder. The moron of murder could have directly led to more then 200,000 deaths.

He led an insurrection that caused 9 deaths which was blood on his hands. He was vetoed by the secret service when he insisted that his army of scum be allowed to take their weapons. Who knows how much murder would have occurred if that happened.
8/26/2023 11:33 PM (edited)
I read a post of Doug's!
A decent one...........for a change.
But:
"Trump is a self-centered egomaniac with business savvy and a track record of overspending (covid) and successful policy.
Biden is a doddering old fool who had some good ideas 30 years ago but lies constantly and is oblivious or indifferent to his manipulation.
Neither of them are worthy of being President."

The (above) statement is mostly accurate. Generally true.
Except for one glaring little bit of misinformation.................or belief in a huge lie spread by DJT. Our most losering POTUS!

Trump IS a self-centered egomaniac BUT the claim of BUSINESS SAVVY???
HUGE LIE.

He has NEVER successfully run anything. He is a FAILED businessman.
A paper tiger. His money is actually OTHERS money.
He's nearly a pauper (comparative to perception!) and when he goes down the TRUTH regarding his finances will finally become known.

He doesn't even pay his own bills. Ask his lawyers..............or El Paso.
He's the king of debt.............as he did admit.

Anyone who still believes in Trump is a HUGE fool.
8/27/2023 9:01 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 8/27/2023 9:01:00 AM (view original):
I read a post of Doug's!
But:
"Trump is a self-centered egomaniac with business savvy and a track record of overspending (covid) and successful policy.

Except for one glaring little bit of misinformation.................or belief in a huge lie spread by DJT. Our most losering POTUS!

HUGE LIE.

He's nearly a pauper (comparative to perception!) and when he goes down the TRUTH regarding his finances will finally become known.

Not much accurate at all about anything in the post except that Trump is an egomaniac. The post ran downhill after that.
8/27/2023 9:28 AM
well, that may be true, but for Doug it was a huge step up. No stupid memes or reposts of someone else's thoughts.
8/27/2023 3:57 PM
Posted by Lennybruce26 on 8/27/2023 9:28:00 AM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 8/27/2023 9:01:00 AM (view original):
I read a post of Doug's!
But:

HUGE LIE.

Not much accurate at all about anything in the post except that Trump is an egomaniac. The post ran downhill after that.
Same old ****. Different pile. this is getting old

Anyone who voted for the left is a HUGE fool

Here is the one VERY BIG problem I have with DJT:

He says he is a Christian. Not ONCE has he EVER given God the glory for anything that has worked out well. He says 'I did it' .. That said, he is still a threat to this global elitist mob who are out to kill our freedoms.. and if I lived 30 miles South of here, he would get my vote.

Meanwhile, I am stuck with Turd-eau. He is more evil than you can imagine. Biden is a choirboy, next to Justin Tee
8/28/2023 12:39 AM (edited)
Posted by Lennybruce26 on 8/26/2023 2:35:00 PM (view original):
GOOD NEWS!

WE'RE SAVED!

I'M ALL IN NOW!

THANKS CHINA~
I’m guessing because I haven’t looked into it and I am ignorant on this but I’m guessing that there is natural climate cycles.
It is the man made reversible climate change thst is the danger.. It is different then any natural changes in climate and once a certain level gets reached it cannot be reversed.
The more countries that reach the goals the more time there is for China and India to join.
I am positive than MAN has zippo to do with it. BUT, it makes for a great control devise.. to scare a bunch of people.

What percentage of the Earth's atmosphere is See OH 2? I have asked this Q before, and nobody answers it.

The real threat is the moral rot that is killing off what once the greatest country on the planet. Broken homes, broken marriages. Kids who don't know their dad, and don't get me started on the systematic brainwashing in today's schools.

Family Unit: Still the backbone of the nation. Destroy that, and the country eventually falls

but hey. Send your kid to the government school. They will teach them that they can be a girl (if they are male) and then they can have this operation, WITHOUT having to tell their parents. This is imo brainwashing. IMO there is a deep place in hell for them who would pervert our children.. and THAT, is a way bigger threat than cows that fart. What is utterly amazing is that there are folks who would defend this garbage.
8/27/2023 10:17 PM (edited)
Posted by lostnfound74 on 8/27/2023 10:17:00 PM (view original):
GOOD NEWS!

WE'RE SAVED!

I'M ALL IN NOW!

THANKS CHINA~
I am positive than MAN has zippo to do with it. BUT, it makes for a great control devise.. to scare a bunch of people.

What percentage of the Earth's atmosphere is See OH 2? I have asked this Q before, and nobody answers it.

The real threat is the moral rot that is killing off what once the greatest country on the planet. Broken homes, broken marriages. Kids who don't know their dad, and don't get me started on the systematic brainwashing in today's schools.

Family Unit: Still the backbone of the nation. Destroy that, and the country eventually falls

but hey. Send your kid to the government school. They will teach them that they can be a girl (if they are male) and then they can have this operation, WITHOUT having to tell their parents. This is imo brainwashing. IMO there is a deep place in hell for them who would pervert our children.. and THAT, is a way bigger threat than cows that fart. What is utterly amazing is that there are folks who would defend this garbage.
So how do you feel about :
Q
Elders of Zion
White Nationalism
Martin Luthor King
Lyndon Larouche
David Duke

I think that you are too chicken **** and a fraud to answer honestly about each of the above subjects.

Sure you scream a good game but you won’t be truly honest about what your ultimate truth is.

And if you are as religious as you claim then you should not be afraid to tell me your understanding about what the Bible says about integration and intermarriage.

I think that you are a fraud too much in fear about total honesty.
8/27/2023 11:06 PM (edited)
People have tried to pin you down before but you never answer.
I have not insulted you - only your fraud when it comes to being open and honest which the rest of us are except you.
8/27/2023 11:08 PM
So be truthful or just STFU.
I will not insult you for your views.
But I abhor frauds.
8/27/2023 11:09 PM
Posted by Lennybruce26 on 8/27/2023 11:06:00 PM (view original):
GOOD NEWS!

WE'RE SAVED!

I'M ALL IN NOW!

THANKS CHINA~

Q
Elders of Zion
White Nationalism
Martin Luthor King
Lyndon Larouche
David Duke

I think that you are too chicken **** and a fraud to answer honestly about each of the above subjects.

Sure you scream a good game but you won’t be truly honest about what your ultimate truth is.

And if you are as religious as you claim then you should not be afraid to tell me your understanding about what the Bible says about integration and intermarriage.

I am supposed to care what you think I am?? Mock on, bub

and none of those topics are of interest to me. But the fact that you are forever raging on it proves to me that the real racist is
YOU.
A while ago you asked if I was ok cuz I hadn't posted here for a few days. Have you even wondered why? Do you know the difference between a discussion and a ******* contest?? You are unable to relate to people. Could be you are on drugs, which would put you in with 40% of the people who are on soc media
You are the chicken, because you never addressed my last post.
READ WHAT I SAID, instead of being a jerk and posting junk unrelated to it
8/28/2023 12:54 AM (edited)
Posted by lostnfound74 on 8/28/2023 12:54:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Lennybruce26 on 8/27/2023 11:06:00 PM (view original):
GOOD NEWS!

WE'RE SAVED!

I'M ALL IN NOW!

THANKS CHINA~

Q
Elders of Zion
White Nationalism
Martin Luthor King
Lyndon Larouche
David Duke

I am supposed to care what you think I am?? Mock on, bub

and none of those topics are of interest to me. But the fact that you are forever raging on it proves to me that the real racist is
YOU.
A while ago you asked if I was ok cuz I hadn't posted here for a few days. Have you even wondered why? Do you know the difference between a discussion and a ******* contest?? You are unable to relate to people. Could be you are on drugs, which would put you in with 40% of the people who are on soc media
You are the chicken, because you never addressed my last post.
READ WHAT I SAID, instead of being a jerk and posting junk unrelated to it
You are the only one around here who is a fraud.
You are scared shiiitlrss to admit what I know for sure.

You are a coward. Even those on the right know this as a proven fact.

Until you tell the truth and answer questions my hope is that you get lost.
8/28/2023 12:58 AM
What About Bob

well - you can see that in Florida the hurricane is yet another recent example of how the gulf hurricanes can suddenly and without warning intensify at alarming degrees and that very thing is happening quite often.

DeSantis and his ilk have flood on their hands and just to show his anger and displeasure at those who mock the scientists who serve Him G dropped a 100 year old tree on the Governor’s mansion. Take that biblical Justice and put that in your hat.

How much dumber does dumb have to get before the dumbing down gets down to the basement.
8/30/2023 3:01 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5...11 Next ▸
Climate Change Today or Don’t Look Up Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.