The Beatles Topic

You missed that part??? How do you miss the fact that a tread titled "The Beatles" is about the Beatles???
9/11/2023 1:37 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 9/11/2023 1:37:00 PM (view original):
You missed that part??? How do you miss the fact that a tread titled "The Beatles" is about the Beatles???
It isn’t my thread even though I hijacked it but 10CC is very Beatles ish and Paul McCartney liked them.
9/11/2023 2:19 PM
What is left is to create a double live album using live Beatles recordings and live solo stuff.
9/11/2023 3:56 PM
Coming up - My 10 Best McCartney Solo Albums Ranked

1. Band On The Run - a one man Beatles album and as loved as it is it is yet underrated.
2. Ram - idiotic reviews at the time have been destroyed by the acceptance today that it is a joyful genius album.
3. Red Rose Speedway ( not everyone agrees but I hold this album in very very high regard )
4. Venus and Mars ( this is a fabulous work of pop genius not given enough credit by the fickle carping critics )
5. McCartney - the first Indie album. Melody thrills galore and unexpected challenging pop and highly innovative. Every time I listen to it it is rewarding and interesting.
It never loses its edge and uniquenesses.
6. Flowers In The Dirt - I could list it number 1. Working with Elvis pays off like a jackpot. Genius compositions and this album will one day finally be regarded as a peak and influential masterpiece.
7. Tug Of War - continuing the new rock idiom started in 1976 with complex mature compositions. A tour de force.
8. Flaming Pie - masterpiece
9. Chaos and Creation - a latter day saint.
10. Wings At The Speed Of Sound - subtract a few songs and it would be a classic. Has 2 of the best songs in the pre New Wave or no New Wave 1970s. And even one fantastic Denny Laine winner. Too bad the album is marred by the non McCartney clunkers.
9/19/2023 12:21 PM (edited)
Posted by wylie715 on 9/11/2023 1:37:00 PM (view original):
be quiet
9/19/2023 10:55 PM
f*ck off
9/20/2023 1:15 AM
◂ Prev 1234
The Beatles Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.