West Virginia is not elite Topic

We understand the programs expectations is championships. With that said we fired our DC. He was running a different defensive formation and we’re practicing 443. This had led to a 1-2 start against SIMS followed with our 28 walk ons. We will turn this around and give Wilkinson world a run for its money soon..
11/4/2023 6:40 PM
West Virginia can be as elite as you want them to be if you know what you're doing.
11/5/2023 1:30 PM
Your opposing coaches will all be terrified when they see you have scored the 83rd and 93rd best recruiting classes so far. .

"We will turn this around and give Wilkinson world a run for its money soon." Considering you took over the defending National Champion and scored those recruiting victories, you could make the argument that you have already turned the program around. Otherwise, you better hope that the definition of "soon" in your world is "when cows fly."
11/5/2023 4:20 PM
Posted by AlekTX2020 on 11/4/2023 6:40:00 PM (view original):
We understand the programs expectations is championships. With that said we fired our DC. He was running a different defensive formation and we’re practicing 443. This had led to a 1-2 start against SIMS followed with our 28 walk ons. We will turn this around and give Wilkinson world a run for its money soon..
I left you elite redshirt freshmen at QB, WR, and RB. All you had to do was be patient and grab average recruits everywhere else and you could have been one of the top teams in the country. Now you're on your own, and I can see it's going just great.
11/5/2023 5:18 PM
All you had to do was play the game like normal and not stack your classes like a little girl.
11/5/2023 9:59 PM
Posted by AlekTX2020 on 11/5/2023 9:59:00 PM (view original):
All you had to do was play the game like normal and not stack your classes like a little girl.
If you didn't like the roster he left, why apply for the job?
11/5/2023 10:25 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't he win the National Championship and since you have taken over WVU has turned into a complete dumpster fire? Becuz you don't know how to recruit? Very intelligent spending tons of money on recruits in Hawaii when Hawaii has a Human Coach.
11/6/2023 2:33 PM
He won bc he had bowl money along with his fat recruiting class. I can easily do that any of those cycles the difference was I didn’t have any bowl money and unfamiliar with east coast. If you read the forums I already admitted my mistakes. The last cycle I tried new tactics. It’s my first time on the east coast so I don’t know how distant recruiting measures yet but quickly learning. I was going to take WV regardless because I wanted back in the beast. Yes it’s a dumpster fire but so was sports douches 2 seasons after he had a big class. It’s funny how loud some of you get when I’m down but when I’m beating your a** everyone gets quiet. Keep it consistent.
11/6/2023 3:04 PM (edited)
Lots of coaches stack their classes, they just don't win as often as I do. Winning with a big class isn't easy, as you're proving right now. I'll look forward to seeing how you recruit the big class with playoff money. I'm sure it will go great.
11/7/2023 2:31 PM (edited)
Posted by AlekTX2020 on 11/6/2023 3:04:00 PM (view original):
He won bc he had bowl money along with his fat recruiting class. I can easily do that any of those cycles the difference was I didn’t have any bowl money and unfamiliar with east coast. If you read the forums I already admitted my mistakes. The last cycle I tried new tactics. It’s my first time on the east coast so I don’t know how distant recruiting measures yet but quickly learning. I was going to take WV regardless because I wanted back in the beast. Yes it’s a dumpster fire but so was sports douches 2 seasons after he had a big class. It’s funny how loud some of you get when I’m down but when I’m beating your a** everyone gets quiet. Keep it consistent.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You're the biggest blowhard in WIS. Sportsd runs circles around you. It is super impressive how quickly you have ruined that WVU program. Bravo
11/6/2023 7:32 PM
As I’m proving now? Dude if I had $165,000 added to that big class I wouldn’t be having an issue. Something you didn’t have to deal with. Nobody liked your ways that’s why you left the big East. WVU will be fine.
11/7/2023 12:38 AM
Posted by AlekTX2020 on 11/7/2023 12:38:00 AM (view original):
As I’m proving now? Dude if I had $165,000 added to that big class I wouldn’t be having an issue. Something you didn’t have to deal with. Nobody liked your ways that’s why you left the big East. WVU will be fine.
You had a worse recruiting class season 2 with playoff money than in season 1 without it.
11/7/2023 5:40 AM
Guys, Alek is a whiner. Just ignore him.
11/7/2023 12:37 PM
Did this post specify me whining? You guys love me can’t get enough of me that’s why you reply like a beta. Nobody mentioned I switched my OFF and DEF formations too huh. Trips to Shotgun. 43 to 44. 1-12 to #1 coming.
11/9/2023 12:07 PM
Looks like Pro to Shotty and 3-4 to 4-4 to me. Dont even know your own formations. Sheesh.

I just switched Iowa State from Pro to Wish and Nickel to 5-2 and in my two seasons of doing that I was 10-4 and then 12-2 and I wasn't following up a national championship team.
11/9/2023 1:45 PM
1|2|3...17 Next ▸
West Virginia is not elite Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.