West Virginia is not elite Topic

Big East Media Day

Coach: AlekTx2020

Guess Ranking: 34th (47th during Sportsdouche cycle)

Media:

“You could easily lose 3-4 games when your seniors are ripe, and you've already made it clear that you'll win it all. Gonna be ugly.”

Press Conference:

Good morning,

I want to thank everyone for showing up to this forum. We are excited to kick off our 2nd year of our new era of WV football. We are excited about the development of our athletes and the work ethic they have built to better themselves and reaching where we want to be as soon as possible. Right now our coaching staff has us in rhythm with our 44 defense and shotgun spread attack. Right now out of 22 starting spots we have 21 sophomores and 1 freshman. We’ve had a lot of haters come our way and doubt us about there abilities. We just want to say, we’re coming. We’re here. It’s time to put our head down and upset a few teams in our conference this year but ultimately going for everyone’s throat by next year, definitely the year after that. We went to the capital to express our concerns about big classes, that NIL and the Harbaugh philosophy is hurting college football. Well, WIS and the capital didn’t listen. So we will show everyone how wrong they are. We will also show our former coaches what a great place Morgantown is. Burn your coaches and hide your wives because we’re here.

Defensive spotlight 443

DE: Davis 78 (55) SO

DT: Randolph 84 (43) SO

DT: Williams 79 (74) SO

DE: Rodgers 81 (42) SO*

OLB: Carlson 76 (51) SO*

MLB: Taylor 78 (42) SO

MLB: Murray 77 (66) SO

OLB: Phillips 75 (62) SO

CB: Shirley 72 (58) SO

CB: Joseph 71 (43) SO

S: Hardy 73 (39) FR

3/21/2024 3:22 PM
Alek - I know I'm hyper critical of you on here but this was legitimately good
3/21/2024 4:06 PM
A couple of things. Your current team looks like it has 7 SIMs. My team had 11. Once you take that into account, my team is marginally better. The big difference in our teams is that I had 5 redshirt players at QB, WR, & RB and you have none. You'll throw more INTs when your big class peaks and that will hurt you in close games. Also, my West Virginia team you keep comparing your team to is one of the weakest teams I've ever won a NC with. I lost to freeman in the regular season and easily could have lost another couple of league games and barely won two of my playoff games. You'll need to get very lucky to win.
3/21/2024 7:49 PM
Posted by sportsdouche on 3/21/2024 7:49:00 PM (view original):
A couple of things. Your current team looks like it has 7 SIMs. My team had 11. Once you take that into account, my team is marginally better. The big difference in our teams is that I had 5 redshirt players at QB, WR, & RB and you have none. You'll throw more INTs when your big class peaks and that will hurt you in close games. Also, my West Virginia team you keep comparing your team to is one of the weakest teams I've ever won a NC with. I lost to freeman in the regular season and easily could have lost another couple of league games and barely won two of my playoff games. You'll need to get very lucky to win.
I restructured the practice plan to combat the extra year for the QB's, I already had it planned and it's done. The 3rd year you were 19th, I'll most likely be in the top 10. Your WV was weaker bc it's wilkinson and it doesn't matter, I still out did your plan better than you. My recruiting class is better, I ranked better now, I won more games year 1, year 2 tbd. I also don't need RS at skilled positions, theyre at OL, DL and LB. My roster is full of high potiential and high work ethic. You're screwed.
3/21/2024 8:07 PM
I also run the ball in shotgun and play time of possession. pick your poison strategy. My defense can carry.
3/21/2024 8:10 PM
Also just to burn your sofa even more, your best 45 players in your peak year avg 79. My best 45 players still 2 seasons away is 76 avg.
3/21/2024 8:45 PM
Posted by AlekTX2020 on 3/21/2024 8:45:00 PM (view original):
Also just to burn your sofa even more, your best 45 players in your peak year avg 79. My best 45 players still 2 seasons away is 76 avg.
You better recalculate because my "best 45 players" includes 10 SIMs who didn't play a single down all season
3/21/2024 9:01 PM
I'm seeing only 5 on the roster. The players you recruit doesn't count as SIM. Regardless we can do the best 40? That would make things worse for you.
3/21/2024 9:09 PM
Posted by AlekTX2020 on 3/21/2024 9:09:00 PM (view original):
I'm seeing only 5 on the roster. The players you recruit doesn't count as SIM. Regardless we can do the best 40? That would make things worse for you.
Whatever. If you win a national championship you will equal my accomplishment. If you come up short, I guess you’ll owe me an apology. We’ll see.
3/21/2024 11:50 PM
I don't owe you d***, loser
3/22/2024 12:13 AM
Posted by AlekTX2020 on 3/22/2024 12:13:00 AM (view original):
I don't owe you d***, loser
I'm not a loser. I won the NC at West Virginia before you were the coach. Now you think you're going to win one, too. We'll see.
3/22/2024 1:16 AM
You’re very insecure about someone out-doing your so called self made blueprint. So insecure you came to Tennessee and tried fighting me on WV talent. Maybe you wanted to recruit up there but I have a hunch you’re very insecure.
3/22/2024 6:39 AM
Posted by AlekTX2020 on 3/22/2024 6:39:00 AM (view original):
You’re very insecure about someone out-doing your so called self made blueprint. So insecure you came to Tennessee and tried fighting me on WV talent. Maybe you wanted to recruit up there but I have a hunch you’re very insecure.
I feel secure with my success in this game. You haven't had much, have you?
3/22/2024 1:56 PM
5,000 games and 6 active worlds you should pat yourself on the back. I make love to myself knowing I took BC to the final 4. All of that bashing you did on me with Missi State and look at you struggling.
3/22/2024 3:22 PM (edited)
Alek, they burn couches at WVU when you're the coach for winning one conference game. Try winning a ring first before bragging.
3/22/2024 3:23 PM
◂ Prev 1...11|12|13|14|15...17 Next ▸
West Virginia is not elite Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.