West Virginia is not elite Topic

Love how Alek talks about all of these code operations and how he's got them all figured out. It sounds like he has the lottery numbers before the drawing and the rest of us are just out of luck.

Remind us all...how many nattys on your current ID? Delusional much? YIKES!

I have a mental picture of Alek being the Zach Galifianakis character on The Hangover.
3/25/2024 4:15 PM
I never said INT is more random. If you can actually read I stated the opposite.

I’m not getting this info out my a**. All you have to do with your monkey brain is to do research and dig through forums on the internet, read what the staff wrote in replies, read all of nitro’s discussions, read and dig on everything before blaming your loss on a fumble or missed. There’s 1000+ variables you control most of them.

Ok so you don’t want to join wilk, I never said I was better than a list of coaches. But don’t talk sh*t back if you are hitting your balls on handicap and don’t want to swing with the big boys. 3X as difficult might be down playing what Wilkinson is right now. Then you have sports douche spying on me from Tennessee and trying to derail what I’ve built bc he’s insecure baby.
3/25/2024 4:40 PM
Posted by ksparks on 3/25/2024 4:15:00 PM (view original):
Love how Alek talks about all of these code operations and how he's got them all figured out. It sounds like he has the lottery numbers before the drawing and the rest of us are just out of luck.

Remind us all...how many nattys on your current ID? Delusional much? YIKES!

I have a mental picture of Alek being the Zach Galifianakis character on The Hangover.
Didn’t I destroy you in Leahy? So much you bailed D1 and went D2? Now you’re at Grand Valley State using most of your energy to reply back to every post I make?
3/25/2024 4:43 PM
Spying on you? I’m just playing the game, you paranoid jackass.
3/25/2024 4:44 PM
Posted by sportsdouche on 3/25/2024 4:44:00 PM (view original):
Spying on you? I’m just playing the game, you paranoid jackass.
Yes, your game is very credible. You are a standout sportsman.
3/25/2024 4:47 PM
WILK/LEAHY: Who are you…..?

ME? nobody

https://youtube.com/shorts/eUboDYXMRmM?si=ShPQlZ9m13MSi2YT
3/25/2024 5:10 PM
Posted by AlekTX2020 on 3/25/2024 4:40:00 PM (view original):
I never said INT is more random. If you can actually read I stated the opposite.

I’m not getting this info out my a**. All you have to do with your monkey brain is to do research and dig through forums on the internet, read what the staff wrote in replies, read all of nitro’s discussions, read and dig on everything before blaming your loss on a fumble or missed. There’s 1000+ variables you control most of them.

Ok so you don’t want to join wilk, I never said I was better than a list of coaches. But don’t talk sh*t back if you are hitting your balls on handicap and don’t want to swing with the big boys. 3X as difficult might be down playing what Wilkinson is right now. Then you have sports douche spying on me from Tennessee and trying to derail what I’ve built bc he’s insecure baby.
If you know as much about the game over all of us as you claim, fine. Where are the results to show it? And talking about someone else being insecure? Good one.
3/25/2024 8:19 PM
Boston College to the final 4. Talk to me when you take MSU or Purdue and win a CC. North Carolina 1x Natty. Dayton FCS I was what 245-33? Or something like that? In Wilkinson when there was 250 coaches? 10 conference titles in a row? WV I have them at 77 avg as Sophomores. While you’re doing all that I’ll report back after as many games as you (2,000)

Why would I be paranoid, I clearly see him jumping on my recruits after seasons of not dealing with him. He’s trying to make it harder. But it’s fine I’ll smack him around while he’s at TENN
3/25/2024 9:29 PM
Posted by AlekTX2020 on 3/25/2024 9:31:00 PM (view original):
Boston College to the final 4. Talk to me when you take MSU or Purdue and win a CC. North Carolina 1x Natty. Dayton FCS I was what 245-33? Or something like that? In Wilkinson when there was 250 coaches? 10 conference titles in a row? WV I have them at 77 avg as Sophomores. While you’re doing all that I’ll report back after as many games as you (2,000)

Why would I be paranoid, I clearly see him jumping on my recruits after seasons of not dealing with him. He’s trying to make it harder. But it’s fine I’ll smack him around while he’s at TENN
"Your recruits"? You are such a chump. I was on those players first and had them both green. You jumped them and turned them. Fine. I don't mind losing recruiting battles at all. But to suggest I took your recruits just shows the egomaniacal approach you take to this game. This world you've built with petty scores to settle and your ideas about "your territory" fly in the face of the positive and sportsmanlike approach most coaches take to this game. How could you even think that you would have anything to do with my fortunate leap from Cal to Tennessee? I left Tennessee for West Virginia and I was excited to get it back. I'm not going to strategize with you in mind ever. Ever. I worry about guys like jasonfreeman and cebrake and kensei. Not you. Even if you win 10 national championships - and imagine the squawking you'd do if that happened - even if you win 10 D1-A championships, there would still be dozens of coaches with twice as many titles, including me. Why don't you take this opportunity to reset? Apologize to the community on this thread one time for your mouth and insults and poor sportsmanship. Promise to stop trolling everyone and just be a positive coach and a good winner and loser like the rest of us. Or you can respond to this olive branch with an insult. Your call.
3/25/2024 9:50 PM
According to your own prior post, BC is a better job than Alabama (10th vs 11th), so that doesn't do much for you. Like I said, my goal isn't to prove myself. I know there are better coaches. I just don't understand you of all coaches here doing the most mouth running.
3/25/2024 9:52 PM
Ain’t nobody running their mouth. I’m just putting a few people like you and SD in your place. If you don’t like it go to church.

BC is a better job than Alabama by smidge. However Bc Leahy is harder than your Bama whatever world you’re in. Your sitting all cushy playing handicap like I said, come play if you’re going to talk.
3/25/2024 11:01 PM
Posted by sportsdouche on 3/25/2024 9:52:00 PM (view original):
Posted by AlekTX2020 on 3/25/2024 9:31:00 PM (view original):

"Your recruits"? You are such a chump. I was on those players first and had them both green. You jumped them and turned them. Fine. I don't mind losing recruiting battles at all. But to suggest I took your recruits just shows the egomaniacal approach you take to this game. This world you've built with petty scores to settle and your ideas about "your territory" fly in the face of the positive and sportsmanlike approach most coaches take to this game. How could you even think that you would have anything to do with my fortunate leap from Cal to Tennessee? I left Tennessee for West Virginia and I was excited to get it back. I'm not going to strategize with you in mind ever. Ever. I worry about guys like jasonfreeman and cebrake and kensei. Not you. Even if you win 10 national championships - and imagine the squawking you'd do if that happened - even if you win 10 D1-A championships, there would still be dozens of coaches with twice as many titles, including me. Why don't you take this opportunity to reset? Apologize to the community on this thread one time for your mouth and insults and poor sportsmanship. Promise to stop trolling everyone and just be a positive coach and a good winner and loser like the rest of us. Or you can respond to this olive branch with an insult. Your call.
All I know is you bailed WV. You were at 2 other schools then jumped to Tenn. all cool, just a coincidence that you wanted to recruit OL from WV and trying to schedule me. To be honest, I can smell BS. You’re just trying to find a little crack to push my project off bc you’re nervous about me being right.
3/25/2024 11:16 PM (edited)
Who do I have to apologize to? My poor sportsmanship? You’re the one stacking your classes like a girl. You’re the one that got kicked out of the big East bc people despised it. You’re the one that continues to DM me, reply to my forum and tell me something is going to happen but it doesn’t then you say “oh well” like it’s no big deal bc you know why? You lost. If I win a title you’re going to say “oh well”. “It’s equivalent to what I accomplished “ when I’m out doing your own strategy. This forum post says “is WV elite” did I boast about what I’ve been doing? Nope. I’ve been transparent of how bad WV has started out due to my northeast lack of experience. Gfoh. It’s people like you that WIS has to beg for loyal customers to stay bc you don’t bring any element to the game. All of my topics have 10000+ views, how many of those 17 hall of fame coaches bring to the game besides saying “gg” on the bulletin. I have never went on anyone’s post and posted negatively or talked down on someone, only when they come at me on my OWN post. Tick Tock, TN is WV’s pipeline.
3/25/2024 11:13 PM
Posted by AlekTX2020 on 3/25/2024 11:02:00 PM (view original):
Ain’t nobody running their mouth. I’m just putting a few people like you and SD in your place. If you don’t like it go to church.

BC is a better job than Alabama by smidge. However Bc Leahy is harder than your Bama whatever world you’re in. Your sitting all cushy playing handicap like I said, come play if you’re going to talk.
Yes, you are running your mouth at a level that would be near impossible to back up even if you win some titles. You run it like you're jasonfreeman. He'd have every right to with what he's doing right now. You don't. And by right, of course anyone can post if they like, I just mean having the resume to back it up.

In my place? Where is that? If that's a pretty good coach that's not as good as several others on here that is happy to have won some then fine, I accept that. But mine's a far better resume than you've got and it's not close. Put yourself in your place.

If BC and Bama jobs are comparable to you, one final four means nothing if you're comparing yourself to me, even if I concede Leahy is tougher, which I don't. Leahy is not noticeably harder than Dobie, user numbers are basically the same, and definitely not tougher at our two respective locations. You don't even have a coach at UConn. Alabama has more surrounding coaches in Dobie than in Leahy. I'm in Dobie because it happened to be in new coach signups when I started however long ago. Like I said, I'm not claiming anything for myself on these posts other than having a better resume than you, which isn't saying much.

As far as SD goes, why would they kick him out for his strategy? That's weak if so. I'm about to play him and his SR class. I might lose but am not whining like a coward afraid to face him, like you do. I enjoy competing with him and am glad to have him in my conference.

"If I win a title you're going to say 'oh well'". Yeah, well, you've already discounted all the titles we've won, so why should we treat you different?
3/26/2024 7:53 AM
Please, guys, stop feeding the troll. He has nothing to say and a million words to say it. You all know that. You've fed him 'till he resembles Jabba the Hut. Please just stop. He won't go away but you don't have to keep feeding him. Please just let it be.
3/26/2024 12:53 PM
◂ Prev 1...14|15|16|17 Next ▸
West Virginia is not elite Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.