West Virginia is not elite Topic

Posted by DeBeque on 3/26/2024 12:53:00 PM (view original):
Please, guys, stop feeding the troll. He has nothing to say and a million words to say it. You all know that. You've fed him 'till he resembles Jabba the Hut. Please just stop. He won't go away but you don't have to keep feeding him. Please just let it be.
Couldn't have said it better.
3/26/2024 2:41 PM
I don’t need to run my mouth to be accepted and have pats on the back. I don’t get anything out of compliments. But I won’t sit here and play the game without posting my thoughts on bettering the game, my current team and creating some sort of buzz. If you wish to be a hater or want debate we can do that. Like I said, 95% of you bring 0 element to the game and stress about trash talking/losing. What I should really do is promote the game to a bunch of college kids males 18-22 and watch the forums blow up with real trash talking. This game isn’t made just for senior citizens or the unemployed. Maybe if you guys had a broader mind the worlds would be at 200+ coaches.
3/26/2024 4:51 PM
“If I win a title you're going to say 'oh well'". Yeah, well, you've already discounted all the titles we've won, so why should we treat you different?”

Why are you sticking your nose in a conversation between me and SD? He’s stated he can’t wait for me to fail and for WV to suck. I proved him wrong and if I win a national title it disproves his statements. This has nothing to do with the value of winning a title besides shutting sports douche up and showing him he’s no self made wizard. It has nothing to do with you.
3/26/2024 4:54 PM
crickets time to let it go boys
3/26/2024 8:17 PM
◂ Prev 1...15|16|17
West Virginia is not elite Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.