2 outs man on second down by 1 Topic

This cycle just lost both of my games after getting a hit with a man on second with 2 outs and down by 1. So those losses pushed me to post this. Baserunning should not have to be set to aggressive for these guys to try to score. Both of those guys stopped at 3rd on the hit, and that happens a lot. You shouldn't have to set baserunning to aggressive to see those attempts at scoring happen even with slow runners. They should be RUNNING ON CONTACT and try to score 95% of the time. Thoughts? Any suggestions for settings?
11/6/2023 8:26 PM
In general, I agree with you. But also depends on a lot of things. Speed of the runner. Throwing arms of the outfielders. Sharply hit ball vs. dribbler through the infield. Fly ball that drops in.
11/7/2023 1:51 PM
2 outs man on second down by 1 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.