Happy New Year Topic

Wishing a happy, healthy new year to all!
12/31/2023 7:01 PM

HAVE A HAPPY AND BLESSED NEW YEAR!
12/31/2023 9:04 PM
Wylie and all! Have a Happy New Year to you as well.

Now that the season of good spirits has waned...............
Anyone know whatever happened to Dino/Lenny Bruce/Greg?

Without him provoking things around here the place seems to have up and died.
Crazy Dougout's stupid memes sure doesn't interest anyone!
1/2/2024 7:45 AM
You forgot jetson.

You have a problem with a Bible and cross commemorating the new year ? What on earth did you and look-at-me-I'm-a-nice-guy Wylie do for entertainment the past 10 and 20 years respectively before/without dino/lnf/doug ? Go for a walk. Throw bread crumbs in the part at ducks.
1/2/2024 1:44 PM
None whatsoever. Just find Dougout's schtick extremely nauseating.

However I think 2024 SHOULD be commemorating The USA, it's CONSTITUTION and Rule of Law and saving the Country from the cesspool that has become the Republican Party. It's time to stand UP for TRUTH, Honor, and Justice. The Republican Party is NOW replete with the very same folks who were called Blue Dog Democrats in the past. The same folks that STILL defend slavery. A Party of racists and nincompoops without basic knowledge of our own American History!!

Shameful and Shameless stupidity run amok!
Glad you're awake, alive, and aware..........my estimation of YOU is that when the waters get rough you WILL be standing up for Truth and OUR Freedom.

I'll ignore your senseless insults aimed at me and Wylie and I'll inform you that I haven't even been around these parts that long.
As for the breadcrumbs bit............my daughters used to do that when they were quite young. ME, not so much.
So Happy New Year to you and may you get past your grumpy self soon this year!!
1/2/2024 2:11 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
AS I didn't click on his meme, I hadn't even seen the Bible. Doesn't show up until you enlarge it!

But hate on dude!
1/2/2024 2:56 PM
Ya know what; I really don't like or care much about politics. If it weren't for Trump almost nothing would exist in these threads. I only started hatin when you gave one side as gospel. But go ahead and The View on dude !!
1/2/2024 3:12 PM
It's kinda ironic. My very 1st foray into political awareness was beating the streets in my own neighborhood for R. Reagan back in 1976.

Reagan was originally a Democrat, then morphed when Republicans were actually the Conservative small Gov't Party.
Nowadays he'd have left the Party and returned to the Democrat Party IMO.
Meantime I've seen such honorable Conservative small Gov't types have to LEAVE the Party........folks like Jeff Flake from my Own State and others.
Lately Liz Cheney is my Hero. I'd vote for her for POTUS in an instant!
It's called Character! Honesty. Honor!

Your not a bad joe, just a tad reactionary to anyone who SEEMS to espouse differing beliefs.
Your Christianity must be a bit thin these days!
Bear down man. Find solace in your OWN beliefs without worrying about others beliefs so much.
Have a Happy New Year once again.

I'll let these threads alone again...................as I have for more than a month, mostly!
1/2/2024 3:46 PM
Happy New Year Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.