The Banned 50/50 Draft League Rosters Topic

1) uptowngbv - Oscar Robertson, Joakim Noah, Kevin Love, Kyle Lowry, Bogdan Bogdanovich, Antonio McDyess, Charlie Edge
2) riftonapple - Nikola Vucevic, Evan Mobley, John Collins, Deron Williams, Mikal Bridges, Robert Covington, Paul Reed
3) Antonabomb - Elvin Hayes, Vince Carter, Ray Allen, Elmore Smith, Derek Harper, Rick Mahorn, Fat Lever
4) coolmay_one - Shawn Marion, Elgin Baylor, Terry Porter, Mel Daniels, Paul Westphal, Isaiah Hartenstein, Taj Gibson
5) PBandJ - Tyrese Haliburton, Jaren Jackson Jr., Gerald Wallace, Wesley Person, Troy Murphy, Jusuf Nurkic, Kris Humphries
6) BenJoker - Magic Johnson, Jerry Lucas, Zion Williamson, Pascal Siakam, Kristaps Porzingis, Daniel Gafford, Lonzo Ball
7) samuelyork93 - Marcus Camby, Ben Simmons, Carlos Boozer, Clyde Drexler, Marvin Williams, Brandon Roy, Bob Lanier
8) dBKC - Scottie Pippen, Manu Ginobili, Mitchell Robinson, Kyle Anderson, Onyeka Okongwu, Russell Westbrook
9) ty84moss - Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, Amare Stoudemire, Andrei Kirilenko, Bo Outlaw, Andrew Bogut, Gary Payton II
10) ronsouth1 - Alonzo Mourning, Grant Hill, Serge Ibaka, Mark Price, Larry Sanders, Kemba Walker, Mason Plumlee
11) reeldeal01 - Bob McAdoo, Marques Johnson, Tree Rollins, Buddy Hield, CJ McCollum, Nate McMillan, Chris Andersen
12) kammeyer - Domantas Sabonis, Steve Nash, Mark Eaton, Al Horford, Ron Harper, Naz Reid, Sidney Moncrief
13) Midge - Jonas Valanciunas, Bobby Jones, Klay Thompson, Mike Conley, Desmond Bane, Ivica Zubac, Marquese Chriss
14) jethroeg - Patrick Ewing, Anfernee Hardaway, Chris Webber, Bernard King, Paul Pressey, Jaden McDaniels, Samuel Dalembert
15) OG76 - Bill Russell, Walt Frazier, Jerry West, Dirk Nowitzki, Eddie Jones, Eric Gordon, Cedric Maxwell
16) berkelon - Shawn Kemp, Michael Porter, Mookie Blaylock, Arvydas Sabonis, Danny Green, Ja Morant, Miles Turner
17) beloud - Gary Payton, Horace Grant, Zach LaVine, Richaun Holmes, Tom Boerwinkle, Dale Davis, Khris Middleton
18) seapilots - Eric Bledsoe, Robert Parish, Brent Barry, Buck Williams, D’Angelo Russell, Kenneth Faried, Swen Nater
19) jhsukow - Larry Nance, Kobe Bryant, Pau Gasol, Kevon Looney, Jarred Vanderbilt & Nic Batum
20) chewy3344 - Robert Williams, Chauncey Billups, Montrezl Harrell, Dejounte Murray, Spencer Haywood, Anderson Varejao, Brandon Clarke, De’Anthony Melton, Ryan Anderson
21) dontburnearl - Victor Oladipo, Donyell Marshall, Willis Reed, Andrew Bynum, Jose Calderon, Delon Wright, Tyreke Evans
22) steelers821 - Walker Kessler, Draymond Green, Tracy McGrady, Thaddeus Young, Bobby Portis, Bradley Beal, JaVale McGee
23) gerryred - Elton Brand, Jason Kidd, Jarrett Allen, Jakob Poeltl, Otto Porter, Brook Lopez, Larry Nance Jr.
24) 24kpyrite - Derrick Favors, Chris Boucher, Enes Kanter, Terrell Brandon, Gordon Hayward, DeAndre Ayton, Aaron Gordon, Thomas Bryant
1/21/2024 8:25 PM (edited)
Kammeyer is about to allow 150 a game.

scottie Pippen seems like a major steal I feel like there arguments that can be made that he should go 1.

so many scoring big men taken in the first. I mostly agree with the strat but I was happy with just taking two players to shut down all those bigs.

robert Williams seems really early. Idk that’s not a lot of minutes from your first pick.

jeez and dbkc got Ginobili too. Maybe I should’ve just stayed at my pick. I only traded out because I had just taken Pippen in the 52.
1/16/2024 10:09 AM
This league might be fun to do some predictions on league leaders and MVP.
1/16/2024 10:25 AM
I think ty84 moss also has Amare stoudemire
1/16/2024 2:53 PM
Posted by chewy3344 on 1/16/2024 2:53:00 PM (view original):
I think ty84 moss also has Amare stoudemire
Thank you. Fixed.
1/16/2024 4:58 PM
Taking out the top 50 created a bit of a usage vacuum, compared to the typical leagues, which should shift around the roles and the names a bit this season. Looking forward to it!
1/18/2024 10:49 AM
Posted by berkelon on 1/18/2024 10:49:00 AM (view original):
Taking out the top 50 created a bit of a usage vacuum, compared to the typical leagues, which should shift around the roles and the names a bit this season. Looking forward to it!
Agreed. I’ve never used mcgrady before and I felt he was finally viable in this league. Others like that such as Kobe, VC, Ewing and probably others I’m not thinking of that don’t get drafted in the ODL/52 often will be extremely important. For the most part the role players haven’t really dropped off. The difference between the 168 and 218 best player is mainly team fit and preference.
1/18/2024 10:59 AM
I think this has been a fun draft and would like to keep it going.
1/18/2024 5:40 PM
Kristaps Porzingis and Onyeka Ogonkwu are both easier to spell than Giannis Antetokounmpo
1/18/2024 8:05 PM
Posted by Midge on 1/18/2024 8:05:00 PM (view original):
Kristaps Porzingis and Onyeka Ogonkwu are both easier to spell than Giannis Antetokounmpo
https://youtu.be/ti9bzNWWTDY?si=uIAnEcirIMeGKNkt

(It’s Okongwu )
1/18/2024 8:24 PM
Posted by steelers821 on 1/18/2024 10:59:00 AM (view original):
Agreed. I’ve never used mcgrady before and I felt he was finally viable in this league. Others like that such as Kobe, VC, Ewing and probably others I’m not thinking of that don’t get drafted in the ODL/52 often will be extremely important. For the most part the role players haven’t really dropped off. The difference between the 168 and 218 best player is mainly team fit and preference.
McGrady used to be a staple in the 52 back in the day.
1/18/2024 8:38 PM
Posted by dBKC on 1/18/2024 8:25:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Midge on 1/18/2024 8:05:00 PM (view original):
https://youtu.be/ti9bzNWWTDY?si=uIAnEcirIMeGKNkt

(It’s Okongwu )
Haha. I knew that. Of course I didn’t notice that I misspelled it. Oops.
1/19/2024 12:25 AM
Posted by 24kpyrite on 1/18/2024 8:38:00 PM (view original):
Posted by steelers821 on 1/18/2024 10:59:00 AM (view original):
McGrady used to be a staple in the 52 back in the day.
McGrady was definitely on my short list
He pretty good at most everything
with an outstanding to%
he should thrive in this league
1/19/2024 12:46 AM
Posted by dontburnearl on 1/16/2024 10:25:00 AM (view original):
This league might be fun to do some predictions on league leaders and MVP.
If ronsouth1 can afford to use the 9 Mil Grant Hill, he is my prediction for MVP.
1/19/2024 11:16 PM
I almost took him in the first round, but ultimately I decided I couldn’t afford him in the 50.
1/19/2024 11:20 PM
12 Next ▸
The Banned 50/50 Draft League Rosters Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.