BOWIS2024 Commentary/scoresheet Topic

I can put a scoresheet here if Rob ends up making one or I can at least throw the league tables in as we go

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jFR_Ahe-2B3jh5LDTLiZKoU_vKUQG4MNltI1kPcMhv0/edit
4/15/2024 2:19 PM (edited)
Gotta say the Erving/Doncic backcourt pairing seems like a match made in heaven.
2/6/2024 4:24 PM
Also random off topic question does anyone else have trouble with WIS website or forum on WIFI? It’s so strange I’m on multiple WiFi’s throughout a week and at least some are better than using data in 99% of situations yet for whatever reason WIS just refuses to fully load until I switch to 5G. Very strange.
2/6/2024 4:27 PM
That Kawhi/Barkley pairing is really interesting. Don't think I've seen that before. Like it.
2/6/2024 6:35 PM
Anyone else find Rob drafting Kemp a bit Ironic?
2/7/2024 8:59 AM
Posted by steelers821 on 2/7/2024 8:59:00 AM (view original):
How so? I think it's pretty well known I am a big fan of his in the sim.
2/7/2024 9:27 AM
Posted by robusk on 2/7/2024 9:29:00 AM (view original):
I think it is easy for a lot of us to try and figure out the Rob Way and come to (an incorrect) conclusion that low tov% and fouls drives your drafting.
2/7/2024 9:58 AM
Posted by jhsukow on 2/7/2024 9:58:00 AM (view original):
I think it is easy for a lot of us to try and figure out the Rob Way and come to (an incorrect) conclusion that low tov% and fouls drives your drafting.
lol, if you looked at the list of people I have picked multiple times (not going to name names) in Savage you would see that is not the case. I also have the fifth worst historic foul rate out of 46 coaches in Savage history. I don't know that I have a type, I usually just try and pick the best player for the first few picks and then after that I have to figure out who to fit around them to make the puzzle work.
2/7/2024 10:03 AM
Posted by robusk on 2/7/2024 10:03:00 AM (view original):
Posted by jhsukow on 2/7/2024 9:58:00 AM (view original):
lol, if you looked at the list of people I have picked multiple times (not going to name names) in Savage you would see that is not the case. I also have the fifth worst historic foul rate out of 46 coaches in Savage history. I don't know that I have a type, I usually just try and pick the best player for the first few picks and then after that I have to figure out who to fit around them to make the puzzle work.
Whether it’s actually true or not that it’s your style of drafting it does feel that the mimicking of your style of drafting has lead to guys like kemp going later. So it was just a little funny that you ended up benefiting from it.
2/7/2024 10:19 AM
Posted by raggedclaws on 2/6/2024 6:35:00 PM (view original):
That Kawhi/Barkley pairing is really interesting. Don't think I've seen that before. Like it.
Thx, we shall see if I can screw this up. I think I can.
2/7/2024 11:04 AM
I'll try to put out some sort of eval after the draft is done. It'll probably be on the less formal/shorter side of things, haven't totally settled on a format. If my draft continues this poorly, maybe it'll be very short. I don't think I've ever felt as lost as I did picking around the turn back there.
2/7/2024 10:39 PM
Posted by raggedclaws on 2/7/2024 10:39:00 PM (view original):
I'll try to put out some sort of eval after the draft is done. It'll probably be on the less formal/shorter side of things, haven't totally settled on a format. If my draft continues this poorly, maybe it'll be very short. I don't think I've ever felt as lost as I did picking around the turn back there.
Awesome thanks ragged
2/8/2024 7:51 AM
Numbers are looking really solid after Doncic, Erving, Favors and Green other than usage holy **** my next player better not want to shoot the ball at all.

also I think Draymond has become extremely underrated. I’ve now used him in savage and the 50/50 league and I’ve been really impressed. His tov% is bad but his usage isn’t that high and he has a really solid stl% for a non guard. It also is nice to have all the assists and 3s from a SF when it seems like you might be on the low side.
2/8/2024 7:54 AM
I would not have like playing dBKC's top 4 with Westbrook as the 5th guy. Thanks chewy!
2/9/2024 10:41 AM
Yeah I literally built my whole team around taking Russ in the 5th. Now I’m scrambling but I think I can make a couple of things work.
2/9/2024 10:46 AM
123 Next ▸
BOWIS2024 Commentary/scoresheet Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.