SD Gate: Big Class Loophole Topic

Posted by AlekTX2020 on 3/6/2024 2:44:00 PM (view original):
Posted by sportsdouche on 3/6/2024 2:38:00 PM (view original):
The results are in from the ACC championship in Leahy:

Douche 69
Alek 26

Alek, by all means, explain to everyone why this means nothing :)
It means everything, how you’re sliming your way.

GD:
- 5th season at GT
- SR’s: 19
- JR’s: 21
- FIQ: 76

Alek:
- 2nd season at BC
- SR’s: 9
- JR’s: 13
- FIQ: 54

not hard to see the lopsided advantage
Mmm, the tears of ultimate sadness! So delicious!
3/6/2024 3:07 PM
Posted by sportsdouche on 3/6/2024 3:07:00 PM (view original):

Douche 69
Alek 26

GD:
- 5th season at GT

Alek:
- 2nd season at BC

If someone beats you, Alek, be a man and tip your cap. I had to do it to him this season. Don't cry and insult people.
3/6/2024 3:30 PM
I do that with everyone. I don’t need you to tell me how to do things. Be he wrote insisted to dig, he can be a man and say gg. I always say gg and explained what I need to do.
3/6/2024 4:17 PM
Posted by sportsdouche on 3/6/2024 3:07:00 PM (view original):

Douche 69
Alek 26

GD:
- 5th season at GT

Alek:
- 2nd season at BC

It’s not like this is the last time you’ll have to see me. Unless you run away like you always do. But I’m glad you’re at Tennessee now in Wilkinson. Not too far away.
3/6/2024 4:20 PM
Boston College in the final 4. Suck on it.
3/9/2024 2:51 PM
Posted by AlekTX2020 on 3/9/2024 2:51:00 PM (view original):
I was just about to congratulate you on a nice run. Or you can just do this.
3/9/2024 3:02 PM
Posted by sportsdouche on 3/9/2024 3:02:00 PM (view original):
Posted by AlekTX2020 on 3/9/2024 2:51:00 PM (view original):
I was just about to congratulate you on a nice run. Or you can just do this.
I’m allowed to diss my haters after all that heat, John included. If you’re not a hater no need to take offense.
3/9/2024 3:12 PM
I personally think a Final 4 is a great accomplishment but somebody on this thread told me they don't mean anything - even a single national title isn't impressive.

One of these days if you keep it up you'll live up to that guy's standard.
3/9/2024 5:15 PM
SD, when you beat Cal I think to make the semis in Dobie, you went out of your way to apologize to him on the Pac 12 board for winning by recovering a fumble in the final minute and kicking a field goal. I didn't think you even had to, it just happens sometimes. Alek wins the exact same way and tells people to suck on it. Don't know either of you personally of course, but tells me something anyway about your respective characters. Bigger win for SD in my book than any winning either of your teams do. And I don't think John told Alek or anyone else to 'suck on it' when he just won himself a ring either.

And Alek, it has been a very good run for you. Don't ruin it by running your mouth before it's even finished. Or forgetting that your upperclassmen are someone else's recruits.
3/9/2024 5:32 PM
Nah, it could be that the strength of his linebackers and the weaknesses of the offensive lineman caused the fumble. You would know if you studied the game harder. It’s not a coincidence or demands apology. It’s a fatigue - strength issue that I fixed while I was at MSU. Some people are like shooter Mcgavin, some are the sheep behind them, I happen to Happy Gilmore. If you don’t like to talk mess, don’t talk. If you like to be sportsmanlike then be sportsmanlike. But don’t cross another and act the other.

p.s Cal was a big class roster, once again. I have 9 SR’s playing 3 big ten foes in a row. Even if I lose tomorrow it’s still a feat for all that mess that YOU spit out. Even if they aren’t my recruits I’m in year 2 and I fixed a lot of issues that was presenting itself. I still have to gameplan. I still had to change from a 43 to a 52 front against Ty and get a breather rotation in. I still had to adjust offensively and find way to strike at the best times. This upperclassmen isn’t anything to ride high on, the top 10 teams are always pretty similar it comes down to game planning.

quite frankly, I can talk as much as I want as a winner. Sorry it doesn’t align with what you want because you’re the one that’s being pointed towards. Sucks right?
3/10/2024 4:30 AM (edited)
Posted by AlekTX2020 on 3/10/2024 4:30:00 AM (view original):
Nah, it could be that the strength of his linebackers and the weaknesses of the offensive lineman caused the fumble. You would know if you studied the game harder. It’s not a coincidence or demands apology. It’s a fatigue - strength issue that I fixed while I was at MSU. Some people are like shooter Mcgavin, some are the sheep behind them, I happen to Happy Gilmore. If you don’t like to talk mess, don’t talk. If you like to be sportsmanlike then be sportsmanlike. But don’t cross another and act the other.

p.s Cal was a big class roster, once again. I have 9 SR’s playing 3 big ten foes in a row. Even if I lose tomorrow it’s still a feat for all that mess that YOU spit out. Even if they aren’t my recruits I’m in year 2 and I fixed a lot of issues that was presenting itself. I still have to gameplan. I still had to change from a 43 to a 52 front against Ty and get a breather rotation in. I still had to adjust offensively and find way to strike at the best times. This upperclassmen isn’t anything to ride high on, the top 10 teams are always pretty similar it comes down to game planning.

quite frankly, I can talk as much as I want as a winner. Sorry it doesn’t align with what you want because you’re the one that’s being pointed towards. Sucks right?
I'm glad you fixed fumbles. Just an fyi, regardless of whether you can win that ring at BC or not, I'll always respect humble losers over arrogant winners on here. There's plenty of coaches that have much more to brag about than you or me on here and I haven't seen anyone run their mouth quite like you.
3/10/2024 7:30 AM
I respectfully don’t care. Nor did I ask for your opinion. What you should respectfully care is that I bring the buzz and juice to this game. This website is a bunch of quiet golfers. I do my part to keep the game going.
3/10/2024 11:26 PM
Posted by AlekTX2020 on 3/10/2024 11:27:00 PM (view original):
I respectfully don’t care. Nor did I ask for your opinion. What you should respectfully care is that I bring the buzz and juice to this game. This website is a bunch of quiet golfers. I do my part to keep the game going.
So there are people out there who decide whether to play (keep playing) this game or not based on you staying active in the forums? I feel sorry for them if so.
3/11/2024 5:49 AM
Alek why avoid the bet?? Your Elite right?? psssh pansy take the bet or stop the bragging.
3/11/2024 1:09 PM
Last time I accepted a bet on here I got banned, kick rocks.
3/12/2024 6:16 PM
◂ Prev 1...8|9|10|11 Next ▸
SD Gate: Big Class Loophole Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.