SD Gate: Big Class Loophole Topic

Posted by ksparks on 3/4/2024 5:07:00 PM (view original):
"I promise I've got a big pair....Please believe me....Here...look."
You don't even have one since you got beat by me and left
3/4/2024 7:01 PM
Posted by AlekTX2020 on 3/4/2024 6:48:00 PM (view original):
I hate when you guys get proved wrong then say "We'll see". Look man, this topic is about restructuring the game for some parity so worlds aren't dwindling, its for the good of the game. When a guy has 0 scholarships available for a cycle and 20/20 in the other cycle's its bs. Try growing the game and making it better, that goes for the administration as well. You guys think its ok. But you're looking at it in your lenses only, the game is shrinking. Find ways to make it better and keep WIS alive.
So you seriously think that SD's strategy is a cause of the number of users shrinking? Lol. And if WVU was a project because you didn't know how to recruit, then it's not the project, you are. Which is fine, but don't then go claiming greatness for yourself.
3/4/2024 7:59 PM
Define greatness and what am I claiming?
define a successful WIS? Is it dwindling numbers? Staying the same? Or making necessary changes even if it’s small changes to create a common sense flow. It’s meniscal compared to other issues but a simple fix compared to other issues like recruit distribution and website lag.
3/4/2024 9:23 PM
Posted by AlekTX2020 on 3/4/2024 9:23:00 PM (view original):
Define greatness and what am I claiming?
define a successful WIS? Is it dwindling numbers? Staying the same? Or making necessary changes even if it’s small changes to create a common sense flow. It’s meniscal compared to other issues but a simple fix compared to other issues like recruit distribution and website lag.
If there were 1,000 things that could be improved in GD in order from most to least important, class stacking is probably like #837 or something. I doubt it's affected user numbers much at all, if even one.
3/4/2024 9:35 PM
At most, my back of the envelope math says GD makes 75-100k a year in revenue (not profit).

It just doesn’t make financial sense for GD to invest in additional developer headcount. Even if you grew by 50%, the payoff isn’t enough to justify the increased investment, especially since there are likely other areas across WIS that would represent a less risky proposition.

So, the game is in a “harvest” state, where they’ll keep it around until it’s no longer worth the maintenance.

I think that’s the reality of the situation, but it doesn’t mean I can’t enjoy the game for what it is.
3/4/2024 9:48 PM
Posted by chetty1963 on 3/4/2024 9:48:00 PM (view original):
At most, my back of the envelope math says GD makes 75-100k a year in revenue (not profit).

It just doesn’t make financial sense for GD to invest in additional developer headcount. Even if you grew by 50%, the payoff isn’t enough to justify the increased investment, especially since there are likely other areas across WIS that would represent a less risky proposition.

So, the game is in a “harvest” state, where they’ll keep it around until it’s no longer worth the maintenance.

I think that’s the reality of the situation, but it doesn’t mean I can’t enjoy the game for what it is.
This. I always come back to this. They hurt the product by not integrating more ads, too. Very little supplimental revenue, but they can basically afford 1 month of developer per year.
3/4/2024 11:18 PM
Alek, your bashing me yet I never bashed you. This is all the proof you, me or anyone needs to show just how much of a ego maniac you are. I have never portrayed myself to be a "elite" coach. I am decent sure but have yet to win a NC. I do have more CC's then you and my overall record is better then yours so hmmm??? but see the difference I have never bragged about my abilities on here and I have been playing longer then you have. Please stop trying to insult people you do not know. Tell you what let us compare education and $$$ in the bank I bet you do not hold a candle to me but why? What does that prove this is a game for fun and entertainment not to bash and play My "D" is bigger then yours. I am to assume you are young cause only young people do that. Grow up get better and stop bragging about something you are not that great at. There are a few coaches I respect such as Mojo but you are definitely not one of them.
3/5/2024 8:06 AM
“Grow up get better and stop bragging about something you are not that great at”

This. This is why I pulled your record out. I can read people easily and bc you didn’t know me you still had something to say when your record should gives you no reason to critique what I have to say. I’ve helped this game since 2015 become better, constantly posting and replying back to others good, bad, ugly when this game is half dead. You also show how you really are when you bring up real life statuses. This is a game and I keep it to that line. You crossing it should have you a banned. I’m this biggest helper but also the biggest sh*t talker, half the reason is I like to keep the forums on fire. If you can’t handle talking to me and losing then don’t intervene.
3/5/2024 4:23 PM
Like I said your CC’s are D2,FCS, D3. What have you done in D1? You want to pull my record at Dayton out and see how many CC’s I won in relation to your mcneese state? Just pulling facts..
3/5/2024 4:27 PM
Posted by AlekTX2020 on 3/5/2024 4:28:00 PM (view original):
Like I said your CC’s are D2,FCS, D3. What have you done in D1? You want to pull my record at Dayton out and see how many CC’s I won in relation to your mcneese state? Just pulling facts..
He doesn't run his mouth like he's another Nick Saban, and you do. If you talk, back it up. He hasn't talked, so he doesn't have to defend his record. You do. And you fail in that regard. Your record doesn't measure up to your boasts.
3/5/2024 6:21 PM
Sorry I haven’t played 2,000 games like you have but when I do I’ll make sure to file for SS.
3/6/2024 2:38 AM
SD has 19 SR/21 JR’s in Leahy. And will leave when he cycles through those 2 classes. Ruining a programs structure. What’s the difference between that and changing your players positions before leaving? One of GT classes has 0 scholarships. I’m playing him right now my FIQ is around 60 to his 75. I’m at 9 SR’s. For the conference championship.
3/6/2024 2:43 AM
Alek let your money talk if you are so good. I bet you $1k you do not win a NC in WVU in next 4 seasons . Take the bet or shut the hell up about your team going to be so good. See that is backing up my words with something substantial not just running my mouth. Take the bet prove it or just go away.
3/6/2024 8:22 AM
The results are in from the ACC championship in Leahy:

Douche 69
Alek 26

Alek, by all means, explain to everyone why this means nothing :)
3/6/2024 2:38 PM
Posted by sportsdouche on 3/6/2024 2:38:00 PM (view original):
The results are in from the ACC championship in Leahy:

Douche 69
Alek 26

Alek, by all means, explain to everyone why this means nothing :)
It means everything, how you’re sliming your way.

GD:
- 5th season at GT
- SR’s: 19
- JR’s: 21
- FIQ: 76

Alek:
- 2nd season at BC
- SR’s: 9
- JR’s: 13
- FIQ: 54

not hard to see the lopsided advantage
3/6/2024 2:44 PM
◂ Prev 1...7|8|9|10|11 Next ▸
SD Gate: Big Class Loophole Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.