SD Gate: Big Class Loophole Topic

Posted by ddollison on 3/11/2024 5:49:00 AM (view original):
Posted by AlekTX2020 on 3/10/2024 11:27:00 PM (view original):
I respectfully don’t care. Nor did I ask for your opinion. What you should respectfully care is that I bring the buzz and juice to this game. This website is a bunch of quiet golfers. I do my part to keep the game going.
So there are people out there who decide whether to play (keep playing) this game or not based on you staying active in the forums? I feel sorry for them if so.
Are you ill? Did I ever say that? I wrote "I DO MY PART" gtfoh
3/12/2024 6:16 PM
Posted by AlekTX2020 on 3/12/2024 6:16:00 PM (view original):
I respectfully don’t care. Nor did I ask for your opinion. What you should respectfully care is that I bring the buzz and juice to this game. This website is a bunch of quiet golfers. I do my part to keep the game going.
So there are people out there who decide whether to play (keep playing) this game or not based on you staying active in the forums? I feel sorry for them if so.
You said your posts help "keep the game going" by bringing "buzz and juice" implying that if you didn't post to the forums that it would affect "keeping the game going" in a negative way, which has to mean user participation in some sense. Just using your own words, not sure what's so mystifying to you about that.
3/12/2024 9:35 PM
Still waiting for Alek's post on the NC thread. Unusual silence there....
3/13/2024 10:16 AM
Posted by ksparks on 3/13/2024 10:16:00 AM (view original):
Still waiting for Alek's post on the NC thread. Unusual silence there....
He would have won if he used "unfair, cheating" strategies, but since he plays the game the only acceptable way it is to be played we have to give him some grace.
3/13/2024 4:15 PM
Posted by ddollison on 3/12/2024 9:35:00 PM (view original):
Posted by AlekTX2020 on 3/12/2024 6:16:00 PM (view original):
You said your posts help "keep the game going" by bringing "buzz and juice" implying that if you didn't post to the forums that it would affect "keeping the game going" in a negative way, which has to mean user participation in some sense. Just using your own words, not sure what's so mystifying to you about that.
If you take away what I posts the views would be 50% down. Look at this forum topics views. When I stopped with Leahy forum and Wilkinson forum look how many views are there. What I do affects. But to say that’s the deciding factor on people playing or not is overblown and you know it.
3/13/2024 4:16 PM
Lol no one plays this game for the forums.... if they want that they can join the Wilk Slack or the Discord. Well you can't join the Wilk Slack seeing how you got kicked out...
3/18/2024 7:29 PM
Discord just got introduced and not everyone knows the slack, your arrogance is still intact years later. and if i recall you're the one responsible for slack hence the ban. every world is dwindling yet college hoops is prospering.
3/18/2024 10:35 PM
Posted by AlekTX2020 on 3/18/2024 10:37:00 PM (view original):
Discord just got introduced and not everyone knows the slack, your arrogance is still intact years later. and if i recall you're the one responsible for slack hence the ban. every world is dwindling yet college hoops is prospering.
Leahy and Wilks grew this season. Be positive.
3/18/2024 10:45 PM
I do I just see the correlations.
3/19/2024 1:17 AM
◂ Prev 1...9|10|11
SD Gate: Big Class Loophole Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.