Dirk Nowitzki 1
Fat Lever 1
Jason Kidd 1
Karl-Anthony Towns 1
Scottie Pippen 1
Spencer Haywood 1
Victor Oladipo 1
Walt Bellamy 1
2 all starts is a little disappointing. Hopefully that motivates Drexler, Nance and Gobert in the 2nd half.
4/12/2024 4:58 PM
Posted by ashamael on 4/12/2024 4:21:00 PM (view original):
Cool new stat. I think it broke the auto sorting by wins when you added it.
? Seems to be fine as far as I can tell? Something with your cache?
4/12/2024 5:39 PM
Posted by robusk on 4/12/2024 5:39:00 PM (view original):
Posted by ashamael on 4/12/2024 4:21:00 PM (view original):
Cool new stat. I think it broke the auto sorting by wins when you added it.
? Seems to be fine as far as I can tell? Something with your cache?
idk. Didn't work when I posted that earlier but did just now.
4/12/2024 10:06 PM
Looks increasingly likely that I am going to drop the lead in two divisions after leading them for most of the season. Going from 3 byes to 1 is pretty significant. I think it would make dBKC a pretty easy favorite over me for the crown, and probably puts me close to even with the masses. Horrible choke job in the second half of the season.
4/23/2024 2:15 PM
Posted by robusk on 4/23/2024 2:15:00 PM (view original):
Looks increasingly likely that I am going to drop the lead in two divisions after leading them for most of the season. Going from 3 byes to 1 is pretty significant. I think it would make dBKC a pretty easy favorite over me for the crown, and probably puts me close to even with the masses. Horrible choke job in the second half of the season.
Don’t you dare jinx me

https://imgur.com/a/LDcU8U7
4/23/2024 2:30 PM
Posted by robusk on 4/23/2024 2:15:00 PM (view original):
I see your 3 to 1 and raise you a 3 to 0. Also might miss the playoffs in 2 worlds now. For supposed easy divisions, I sure do suck in them. Guess my guys play down to the competition.
4/23/2024 3:42 PM
1st world problems.
I went from needing a miracle to sneak 3 teams into the playoffs at all, to desperately hoping I could hold on to two spots, to fingertips clutching one 6th seed entry. Its been a pathetic run and it somehow took a nosedive from there down the stretch.

The Beard teams beat us 12 freaking times. I can't imagine a team playing at a .300 winning % did better against anyone else.
4/24/2024 3:23 PM
I don't have running water, plumbing, or electricity. You guys are upset someone splashed mud on your Bentley.
4/24/2024 3:26 PM
If we're all venting, my crash-and-burn in W2 has been extremely disheartening. It wasn't that long ago I was penciling in the five team bonus.
4/24/2024 3:52 PM
Posted by edsortails on 4/24/2024 3:26:00 PM (view original):
I don't have running water, plumbing, or electricity. You guys are upset someone splashed mud on your Bentley.
Yeah, it can be annoying when people whine, and it's really annoying when people who "got it better than you" whine, but here's the thing, man: we all put a bunch of time and energy to this, and all of us - except for one at the end - will be disappointed. So the way I see it, whine away, and if it bothers you that other people are disappointed, too, then I don't know what to tell you.

Also, unless you've won this thing, you ain't driving a Bentley. We're all in Pintos till we get the ring as far as I'm concerned.
4/24/2024 4:30 PM
Posted by ashamael on 4/24/2024 4:30:00 PM (view original):
Yeah, it can be annoying when people whine, and it's really annoying when people who "got it better than you" whine, but here's the thing, man: we all put a bunch of time and energy to this, and all of us - except for one at the end - will be disappointed. So the way I see it, whine away, and if it bothers you that other people are disappointed, too, then I don't know what to tell you.

Also, unless you've won this thing, you ain't driving a Bentley. We're all in Pintos till we get the ring as far as I'm concerned.
24 of us could be disappointed at the end if Robusk wins again and doesn’t think his team was any good/deserved it.
4/24/2024 4:31 PM
Posted by dBKC on 4/24/2024 4:31:00 PM (view original):
Posted by ashamael on 4/24/2024 4:30:00 PM (view original):

24 of us could be disappointed at the end if Robusk wins again and doesn’t think his team was any good/deserved it.
Breaking Rob has moved himself into tier 2 after winning the title.
4/24/2024 5:03 PM
I also want to complain.

World 1 team has a 1-10 stretch late and is barely hanging to a playoff spot despite having big advantages in ts% and the possession battle.

world 2 best players from my first two picks on this team just shot the bed all season. ****** up big time there.

world 3 team sucks but luckily was in a terrible conference. Still not making the playoffs.m despite that :/

world 4 started the year 32-27 finished 5-16 to fall out of the playoffs.

world 5 good team could get the 2 seed could get the 6. I’ll hold off on complaining till the last 2 games are in.
4/24/2024 5:11 PM
I had a team with a positive point differential finish 34-48. Pretty sure I've never seen such a poor record with a positive point differential. The division wasn't even that good or anything. Just weirdness.
4/25/2024 2:09 PM
132-68, 66.0% in the first 40 cycles

119-91, 56.7% in the last 42 cycles

What in the absolute f***.
4/25/2024 5:51 PM (edited)
◂ Prev 1...23|24|25|26|27 Next ▸
Savage XIV Rosters/Commentary Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.