End of Year Reputation Email Topic

A very confusing email I received with subject line “KUDOS!”
Coach,

I just wanted to send you a quick note to congratulate you on the great season. You're making me look like a genius (and the boosters and alumni are even happy). Why shouldn't they be?
Quite the season!
BTW, Mark Butler wanted me to remind you that your reputation is not only a reflection on you, but also a reflection on our school. He doesn't want to see you do anything else which may hurt your reputation.
——————-

so confusing because program reputation dropped. Also, the intro is glowing and then second paragraph alludes to actions which have caused my reputation to take a beating. Any ideas?
2/27/2024 3:39 PM
That reminds me of the days where you could basically bribe recruits to come to your school and it was a powerful recruiting tool. but if you got caught you paid a heavy penalty. It was a real part of the game.
2/28/2024 9:40 PM
That reminds me of the days where you could basically bribe recruits to come to your school and it was a powerful recruiting tool. but if you got caught you paid a heavy penalty. It was a real part of the game.
2/28/2024 9:40 PM
End of Year Reputation Email Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.