The code is out of date, takes forever to fill worlds to play. It is a shame they seem content to let it die this slow death. Yet, I keep throwing money for 1 more dance.
3/2/2024 1:48 PM
Posted by longballwins on 3/2/2024 1:48:00 PM (view original):
The code is out of date, takes forever to fill worlds to play. It is a shame they seem content to let it die this slow death. Yet, I keep throwing money for 1 more dance.
Exactly! I used to be addicted 4,6,8 teams at a time. Things just aren’t the same. To much has changed, too many repeat Champions or same high profile owners, unrealistic come from behind results and annoying streaks. I’m done throwing all that money into this game anymore. I’m down to 1 team soon and once my credits are gone I’ll will soon be gone too.
3/3/2024 2:27 PM
IN one of my leagues. the IFA's are crazy now. 10-20 IFA's per day. something is broke
3/6/2024 8:40 AM
◂ Prev 12

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.