Veteran Gridiron Dynasty Player New to HD Topic

I’ve been playing GD for years with good success (19 championships) but I’ve heard there’s a much more active community here so I’m interested in joining. I was hoping a coach who’s played both GD and HD could help explain the similarities to me and hopefully cut my learning curve. Looking forward to getting started. Please feel free to send me a sitemail message with any advice. Thanks!
3/1/2024 2:25 PM
Posted by sportsdouche on 3/1/2024 2:25:00 PM (view original):
I’ve been playing GD for years with good success (19 championships) but I’ve heard there’s a much more active community here so I’m interested in joining. I was hoping a coach who’s played both GD and HD could help explain the similarities to me and hopefully cut my learning curve. Looking forward to getting started. Please feel free to send me a sitemail message with any advice. Thanks!
Welcome!

Best advice is to join the HD discord linked here. I know several elite coaches, including Wiredon I think, play both but it’s much easier to contact them on Discord.

Lemme know if you have any questions in DMs!
3/1/2024 6:29 PM
Veteran Gridiron Dynasty Player New to HD Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.