At what point in the voting does the game decide to create Co-award winners? In Cobbfather the NL MVP vote was 14 to 12 and the NL Cy was 13-12. Do you think they will both be Co-winners? I've seen it in the history, but the game doesn't log the history of the voting to know how close they were. I know for certain one of the Co-MVPs a few years back wasn't a tie.
3/7/2024 5:37 PM
I can't be certain because, like you communicated, the system doesn't log the votes after season roll, but if you're certain that co-winners have been named despite not receiving the same amount of votes, my bet would be that when it's close and AI votes put one guy over the top.
3/9/2024 10:54 AM
I've only seen it happen when they tie in votes...
3/9/2024 3:20 PM
Hmm. Maybe I'm just misremembering the year it was a Co-MVP. The season is about to role, so I'll report back shortly on how it turned out. Though looking like it's no Co-award winners since the most vote getter already has the award listed on their awards tab and the other guys do not.
3/10/2024 9:54 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.