Promo Code SORRY24 Topic

I tried to use the SORRY24 promo code and it didn't work

@hackerhog
3/11/2024 1:16 PM

Promocode: SORRY24 for 10% off any product.
(limit 1 per user, cannot be combined with other promos, expires 3/7/24)
3/11/2024 7:10 PM
Wow!?!

Sorry for the system being down, here's 10% off but you better use it right now. Crazy.
3/12/2024 10:56 AM
It didn't work when I tried it on 3/5 either, but...what are you gonna do.
3/12/2024 12:54 PM
Per the discord, you can contact CS and they may be able to address this if you attempted to use it on 3/7. Maybe they'll be kind and give you extra time.. I'm wondering if they just didn't want a March Madness promo code and SORRY promo code running together.

Keep in mind, HD is already one of the lowest grossing games for WIS because every coach gets 1.50 for just playing.. many good coaches play for free. I don't blame them for not wanting to make the game even cheaper for an incident they had no control over (not that those are HD's feelings). I'm not even sure why they have the 1.50 reward set in place.
3/12/2024 2:07 PM
Promo Code SORRY24 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.