If a player is going to transfer, do you get that message at the same time NBA EE messages are received?

I thought for sure I was going to lose Mario Samuels from my UCLA team in Iba. After he sent me the message that he was upset about playing, he went on a historic run of foul outs. He fouled out 5 games in a row and 7 out of 9 games, which was too much for me to make up. I am hoping he staying by some miracle, because he is a superstar.

The Iba national championship was last night and I got two messages about EEs, but nothing from Mr. Samuels. I’ve never had a player transfer for broken promises. Am I in the clear?
3/18/2024 12:03 PM
Yep, you’re good to go.
3/18/2024 5:51 PM
Posted by darnoc29099 on 3/18/2024 5:51:00 PM (view original):
Yep, you’re good to go.
Thank you!
3/18/2024 6:26 PM
Thats interesting that he didn't go. I Have a guy that I promised the farm. He got hurt and went down to 55% and missed 3 games. Now trying to catch up he has fouled out of 4 straight games and now complained about playing time. Crossing my fingers!
3/18/2024 7:32 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.