Very strange user Topic

I was looking at the user profile of a person who signed up in one of my worlds. Reigny. This individual has played 364 seasons in a ton of worlds. Made the playoffs 4x. That seemed strange. Then I noticed this user is active in 10 Gridiron Dynasty worlds and has a current active record of 0-48. In addition, this user is active in 5 Hoops Dynasty Worlds and has a combined record of 0-99. This cannot be a real person who is purposefully throwing money away. It's a bot or a person using a second account for some unknown reason. I mean in a worst case scenario you have a person who has mental issues just stuffing money into this game for absolutely no reason. Seems unethical.
3/19/2024 12:52 PM
Hmm. reigny has been around forever. I always assumed he just really enjoyed losing.
3/19/2024 2:22 PM
Just now saw this same user join D3 in Tark and had the same concern as wholck. I've seen profiles that are all constant losers before, but not to this extreme. Never want to call anyone out but lets be real with this one. What is process if any to be done if you identify these going on month after month?
4/14/2024 10:55 AM

.. possible user is using this ID for scouting for another account?
4/14/2024 12:46 PM
reigny is a legend
4/15/2024 8:20 PM
never schedule out of conference against these teams! rpi killer
4/28/2024 1:44 PM
Very strange user Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.