Redshirting and Transfer Likelihood Topic

I just recruited a guy in DI that has a 2 WE. During the recruiting process, I did not inform him of a redshirt. After looking at my roster, he's unlikely to play much, so I put on the RS. His work ethic dropped to 1, which I assumed might happen. Given he was at a 2, I'm not too concerned about that. My question is does applying an RS to a player without informing them increase the chance that they transfer? Would love to RS this guy but wouldn't want to lose him. Thanks for the help!
3/21/2024 11:14 AM
to my knowledge, as long as you didn't make any promises, they won't transfer

another similar case is guys complaining about PT even in their second, third season on the team. their WE will go down and they might threaten to leave, but the only way a player will transfer is a broken promise
3/21/2024 1:40 PM
Thanks Trail!
3/21/2024 3:29 PM
Redshirting and Transfer Likelihood Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.