Statistics you’d like to see Topic

I know this has been discussed in the past, but I wanted to bring it back up again and restart the conversation. With individual stats, and I think this has been mentioned before, I would really like to see special teams Statistics. Which players are the best kick returners and punt returners. For team Statistics, I would like to see third down conversion rate, both the offenses ability to convert, and the defenses ability to stop. Fourth down statistics would be great, too. Does anybody else have any suggestions?
3/23/2024 3:41 PM
Player Statistics track per game Catches and Targets - I'd like a catch Percentage Stat tracked in Player Stats
3/23/2024 4:13 PM
More stat categories actually seems like the easiest possible way that WIS can improve the game - it's just number crunching existing data, and should be easy enough to code even with the game's archaic infrastructure.

3/23/2024 4:24 PM
Fumbles by:
Defensive TD's
Blocked FG
Team Penalties/yards
3/24/2024 1:22 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Sacks allowed by OL.
3/24/2024 4:03 PM
Returns yardage , average , and td's for punt and kickoff returns.
3/24/2024 7:53 PM
Statistics you’d like to see Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.