Trades and Advanced Scouting Topic

I feel like there has to be a take advantage of advanced scouting. Almost no one in my world pays for it. The issue is, I have no idea what prospects other franchises that don't pay for scouting are high or low on. Any tips for how to sell high and buy low on prospects?
3/25/2024 10:57 AM
you don't need to pay for advanced scouting, once you see the rate at which a prospect progresses each cycle that ratings update, you have a decent idea where he will end up.

most teams aren't trading their really good prospects anyhow. if you want to buy low or sell high, the trick is to value players who will get underrated at their peak and ship out the players who are going to be overvalued.
3/25/2024 1:46 PM
Trades and Advanced Scouting Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.