I lost my DII Hayes world Concord team one day after the world championship game (3/27), without any warning of the potential to lost it. I guess the new update doesn't allow for a grace period like it does in DIII. I put in a request on the 28th and have not heard anything from WIS.
3/29/2024 2:34 PM
clayolson1 was hired as there coach so having g9ne through this before the only way WIS will be able to do anything is if clayolson1 agrees to give it back to you
3/29/2024 2:57 PM
Posted by lonniemc on 3/29/2024 2:34:00 PM (view original):
I lost my DII Hayes world Concord team one day after the world championship game (3/27), without any warning of the potential to lost it. I guess the new update doesn't allow for a grace period like it does in DIII. I put in a request on the 28th and have not heard anything from WIS.
Your office page should have had a prominent and noticeable warning for the last half of the season when you don't have any seasons remaining and are not renewed.

Maybe you have other GD pages bookmarked and never use the office link or page?
3/29/2024 3:36 PM (edited)
On your "Locker" page (main user login page) off to the right side of each world is a little "i" symbol. Hoover over that and it will tell how many seasons you have left. Pays to check once in a while.
3/29/2024 4:06 PM
I have both lost and given back teams when I or another made this mistake.
Sitemail the new owner of the team and explain the situation. Ask him if he is willing to return the team and if he is contact customer service and tell them that he is willing.
They have always allowed this correction as long as both parties are willing.
3/29/2024 6:00 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.