Demoting a guy with low patience Topic

is there any way to do this without ruining his ratings? i.e. if you DFA him and then assign him to AAA, can he avoid the rating dump, or do you just need to commit to him as long as you want his ratings to stay intact?
4/12/2024 10:39 PM
yes, do it right after a development cycle.
4/15/2024 4:03 PM
Doing it right after a development cycle might just mean the system won't create another development cycle event on the player card. The system could still knock the ratings down behind the scenes and you just wouldn't see it until the next development cycle triggers. I can't say definitively how it works one way or the other since I never really tracked it that closely. I just make sure to plan it so I never demote anymore so I don't have to guess how the system handles this aspect of the game.

Can you wait until the playoffs start dean? Once the regular season is over, you can demote ML to minors without negative consequences in my experience (but not minors to a lower minors). You can promote/demote all you want before spring training starts without a ratings hit also.
4/16/2024 12:45 PM (edited)
Demoting a guy with low patience Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.