I’m about to quit Topic

From Sportsdouche:

Let me tell you my strategy.

You mentioned the other day that you buy seasons one at a time, which suggests to me that this game is a bit of a luxury for you. I'm older than you and I have more money. I buy games in packs of 10 and the money is nothing to me. I'd play if it cost 5x as much a month.

This tells me that it will be harder for you to waste $10 a month than it will be for me. And that's what we'll be doing. Plus I'll enjoy it more than you will because I don't care about losing the money at all.

I will use all my recruiting money going after any QB-RB-WR you go after. I won't even recruit other positions. You'll either spend all your money beating me and barely fill out your roster, much less have a winning roster. I won't win either, but I just have to wait for you to not be able to afford fighting me and leave Wilkinson. I'm never leaving. I'll waste $10 a month indefinitely.

I'm sure you'll cry to the WIS admins that I'm cheating or trolling or whatever, but I'll explain my side. I'm a 20x champion and a great customer. You've been kicked off of the game, the slack, the chat. Who's going to side with you?

I will offer the same truce as before but with one change. You can't have either of the guys you've jumped me for, I don't give a **** that the guy is from West Virginia. I want you to offer them scholarships and then remind them so they'll turn green to me so I know you agree.

I'm betting that you can't afford to waste $10 a month for long. Then you'll drop Wilkinson and I can go back to playing fairly. Until then, Tennessee is out of the winning business and fully invested in the kill West Virginia's chances business. I'm already looking forward to it. If you take either of those recruits, it's done.
4/17/2024 10:07 PM
Posted by AlekTX2020 on 4/17/2024 10:09:00 PM (view original):
From Sportsdouche:

Let me tell you my strategy.

You mentioned the other day that you buy seasons one at a time, which suggests to me that this game is a bit of a luxury for you. I'm older than you and I have more money. I buy games in packs of 10 and the money is nothing to me. I'd play if it cost 5x as much a month.

This tells me that it will be harder for you to waste $10 a month than it will be for me. And that's what we'll be doing. Plus I'll enjoy it more than you will because I don't care about losing the money at all.

I will use all my recruiting money going after any QB-RB-WR you go after. I won't even recruit other positions. You'll either spend all your money beating me and barely fill out your roster, much less have a winning roster. I won't win either, but I just have to wait for you to not be able to afford fighting me and leave Wilkinson. I'm never leaving. I'll waste $10 a month indefinitely.

I'm sure you'll cry to the WIS admins that I'm cheating or trolling or whatever, but I'll explain my side. I'm a 20x champion and a great customer. You've been kicked off of the game, the slack, the chat. Who's going to side with you?

I will offer the same truce as before but with one change. You can't have either of the guys you've jumped me for, I don't give a **** that the guy is from West Virginia. I want you to offer them scholarships and then remind them so they'll turn green to me so I know you agree.

I'm betting that you can't afford to waste $10 a month for long. Then you'll drop Wilkinson and I can go back to playing fairly. Until then, Tennessee is out of the winning business and fully invested in the kill West Virginia's chances business. I'm already looking forward to it. If you take either of those recruits, it's done.
I can't believe this guy is posting a private message in the public forum, but that's what I'm dealing with. This guy trolls me in public every chance he gets. I'm a good customer and a good opponent. I win and lose gracefully and with respect. You're going to quit? Good. Go.
4/17/2024 10:17 PM
I’m not even talking to you. You’re harassing and what you said is illegal.
4/17/2024 10:44 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
That’s not a normal private sitemail. That’s a threat.
4/17/2024 11:08 PM
You’re a small person.
4/17/2024 11:31 PM
Are you two brothers? Honest question.
4/18/2024 12:08 AM
No. I submitted a ticket. I’m not having this bs anymore.
4/18/2024 1:25 AM
Alek, grow up. You run your mouth like you do, don't whine if it comes back to bite you. But SD, do you really think you need to sabotage him to keep him from winning? He's not got the most grand resume after all.
4/18/2024 5:47 AM
I’m realizing how insane some of you guys are. There’s no whining when someone is dedicating their life to tear your team apart. You and everyone else would be furious. I’ve been quiet for a few months now. This mf wont leave me alone.
4/18/2024 7:03 AM
You told on someone today. Good job ??
4/18/2024 8:30 AM
This is the most childish ish I've seen since yesterdays Twitter. To be honest y'all both sound as if you're the same person and posting just to seek attention. Sportsdouche nobody gives a ish you can pay for 10 season packs as if this was some type of flex (It isn't) and AlekTX this is some really wine & cheese stuff posting a PM as if this was somehow gonna do something. Exactly what was your endgame here? At the end of the day its a game and both of y'all ain't really about that life and will continue being keyboard warriors all sound and fury signifying nothing.

By all means both of you need to yell for mommy to open up the basement and let you out for some sun.
4/18/2024 8:43 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Lord have mercy. You two sound like a bunch of middle school kids fussing over who gets to sit in the front seat of the bus. I have more money then you both but what does that matter. This is a game for relaxation and fun. Alek your a putz and brag way to much so you kind of brought this on yourself. I do think maybe you two are the same person but SD wins more then you ever could so that is out.
4/18/2024 11:06 AM
4/18/2024 11:52 AM
1234 Next ▸
I’m about to quit Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.