AAA Fatigue Question Topic

On average, how many PA and IP will a 6/2 average quality set of AAA players likely provide? My guess is 150 PA x 6 for 900 total and maybe 100 IP from your starter and 50 IP from the reliever….. does that sound about right or am I off on my guesstimate?
5/2/2024 9:47 AM
I think your PAs estimate is about right, though quality will vary of course.

I wouldn't count on nearly that many innings from the pitchers.You can sometimes get a starter who only pitched 50 innings in real life or a reliever who pitched 30 or 40. And quality can be decent to atrocious. With average AAA, I only count on mop up innings from the pitchers.
5/2/2024 9:56 AM
with average AAA you can expect far more than 150 PAs per hitter, 150 PA is the minimum for any AAA hitter, and the salary is between 1.575 million and 2.6 million, so i would say you'll get about 300 PA per position on average, although it can vary a lot. the good news is that the fewer PAs, the better the player.

5/2/2024 10:03 AM
You'll probably get more than 2000 PA from average AAA hitters though some of them might be bad and you won't want to use them except to preserve stamina. At low caps I plan on using most of them but not so much at higher caps. Your estimate for pitchers sounds high if you get that many IP they will be really bad.
5/4/2024 3:14 AM
AAA Fatigue Question Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.