Recruiting and Limitations on Position Numbers Topic

Is anyone aware as to whether or not the game limits how many players at one position that you may sign? It seems as though I have tried to sign an extra DB or WR before and, for example, I am trying to sign 4 prospects. I will have 3 good players in the green and a couple of yellow holdouts who are considering sims. It seems like it can be very hard to knock the sim off in these situations and was curious if this was the game’s way of roster balancing. Any info?
5/9/2024 12:12 AM
So I tried an experiment in Bryant where I tried to have a roster of all TEs and LBs to see how it would go (better than you think but not good enough to continue) - There was one situation where I sent 36 Campus Visits and still lost out to the Sim - So there may be some validity to that
5/9/2024 6:54 AM
Certainly I think trying to sign 25 TE's 25 LB's might be difficult, but there isn't any reason you can easily sign 10 or 12 at any position you want. Even 15 at positions like Offensive or Defensive line.
5/11/2024 2:45 PM
Posted by clayolson1 on 5/9/2024 12:12:00 AM (view original):
Is anyone aware as to whether or not the game limits how many players at one position that you may sign? It seems as though I have tried to sign an extra DB or WR before and, for example, I am trying to sign 4 prospects. I will have 3 good players in the green and a couple of yellow holdouts who are considering sims. It seems like it can be very hard to knock the sim off in these situations and was curious if this was the game’s way of roster balancing. Any info?
lol, no definitely not
5/11/2024 11:50 PM
Recruiting and Limitations on Position Numbers Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.