NABCL Season 62 Topic

We currently have 4 openings and are looking to fill those with committed owners. We normally have very low turnover and roll quickly. This past season we implemented a minimum win rule and that resulted in a few owners deciding not to return, hence the 4 openings. This is a competitive league with mostly long-standing owners.

We have two rules to follow. First, there's a maximum contract rule of $15M for any one season, including bonus. Second, there's a rolling minimum win requirement of 55-120 over 1 and 2 year windows.

If your interested in joining us, send me a site mail.
5/23/2024 10:57 AM
I'm willing to pay for the second season in this world for the first owner to join us. I'll get you a gift certificate next offseason if you joint now and return.
5/28/2024 11:50 AM
Great league everyone and one of the oldest here on WIS, owners here who have been around since 2006. You wont regret joining this league, hop on board! We have members looking to do world trades to help your other leagues fill as well.
6/4/2024 10:07 AM
We've added a couple owners and are down to 3 openings. Should be able to roll pretty quickly once someone else jumps on board.
6/15/2024 1:55 PM
NABCL Season 62 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.