- Entry-Level Software Engineer
Fox Sports Interactive (WhatIfSports.com)
WhatIfSports, a division of FOX Sports Interactive, is looking for a passionate entry-level software developer who enjoys working in a casual, flexible, high-paced work environment.
WhatIfSports develops online games for WhatIfSports.com, FOXSports.com and other companies within the FOX umbrella. Our strong team of developers is expanding as the demand for fantasy and simulation-based games and predictions continues to grow. Now's your chance to get into the game and sports industry while also advancing your technical skills. Web development, mobile development, iPad development -- it's all happening now.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or similar
- 0-3 years of full-time software development experience
- ASP.NET with C# experience
- Experience with REST/JSON and API development
- iOS development experience
- JQuery experience
- Solve assigned software tasks of easy-to-medium difficulty
- Design, develop, unit test and deploy software projects according to spec
- Develop software system testing procedures, programming, and documentation
- Perform iterative testing and improvement cycles for optimal code and user experience
- Serve as a core member of a team focusing on a singular project
- Active participation in the generation of new product ideas and improvements to existing products
- Responsible for maintaining existing products which includes evaluating and incorporating external feedback and suggestions
- Stay current on software development practices, technology industry & fantasy / gaming industry
- Play all fantasy, simulation and console sports games
- Other duties and responsibilities, as assigned
Fox Sports Interactive is an equal opportunity employer.
This job opening was originally posted on June 18, 2014.
If you're interested in potentially working here at WhatIfSports.com, you may apply via email.
Please send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Put the text of your resume in the body of the email, and do NOT send as an attachment.
Please Note: All resumes received are kept in the database for six months. If you have submitted a resume in the last six months, it is not necessary for you to resubmit one unless there is a significant change in your skills or address.
Return to view all jobs.