Changes within the last 3216 days...
- 2015-16 player adjustments for the All-Defense team have been made.
- 2015-16 players are now available
- 2014-15 player adjustments for the All-Defense team have been made.
- 2014-15 players are now available
- 2013-14 player adjustments for the All-Defense team have been made.
- 2013-14 players are now available
- 2012-13 player adjustments for the All-Defense team have been made.
- Due to some missing player records, the entire season of players for 2000-01 has been updated. Any player records already drafted or in league play will continue to use the data from the time of drafting.
- 2012-13 players are now available
- Re-imported all player records from 2001-02 after being alerted to some missing partial-season records.
- Adjusted 3pt% in the engine for guys with very low attempts and high percentage
- Reduced chances of a making the shot on a 3pt shooting foul.
- Adjusted shot distribution when in 3pt offense to give a small chance to shoot for guys without any 3pt attempts. Would only be noticeable if a team has 4 guys with no 3pt attempts and one guy with just a few.
- 2011-12 player adjustments for the All-Defense team have been made.
- Players on the 2010-11 All-Defensive team have had Def Rating and Salary adjusted.
- Made a change to allow custom salary cap levels (between 20 and 200) for theme leagues. It's no longer necessary to contact support to get a specific salary cap set.
- We've finally released the player update. Details below:
Teams in the draft center have been updated to use the new player records (with updated salaries). Completed teams in leagues that haven't been schedule yet were sent back to the draft center.
- 2009-10 players
- New position effectiveness for all players
- Some corrected positions
- Updated defensive ratings for all players (although you won't notice much difference for most players)
- New salaries for all players, intended to better balance offense and defense
- Improved All-Star team selection logic to create better balance by position.
- Added Sixth Man to the awards listed on the League Leaders.
- 2008-09 teams added to SimMatchup and players added to SimLeagues.
- Waiving injured players is no longer allowed.
- Odds of injury have been adjusted so that as a player gets significantly fatigued his odds of injury increase greatly.
- Removed technical fouls related to players arguing. There will still be technicals assessed if a player exceeds 6 fouls due to no available replacement players.
- Added fatigue status to the popup of eligible players when activating a player from the IL.
- Added a link in the header to recent notices
- Made a change to the SimEngine that should result in fewer cases of players fouling out of games
- Changed the RL/82 column next to the depth chart to Recommended MPG and added an adjusted Recommended MPG. The adjusted value takes into account minutes/games that have already been played.
- Added playoff stats to the player profile
- Added a Playoffs view and Totals view to the League Leaders page
- Added a Playoffs view to the Team Rankings page
- Offensive fouls have been reduced in SimEngine version 2.2.
- Added all the stat views (including advanced) to the Draft Center that were previously available in the league coach's office.
- Offensive rebound percentages for players from the 50's, 60's, and part of the 70's should now be more accurate as we acquired some new team data to replace numbers that were previously estimated.
- Added 2pt%# and 3pt%# to all stats listings for players. These numbers are the normalized shooting percentages for the player assuming he's facing a historically average defensive team.
- Improved assist distribution within the SimEngine. Players that had high Usage% along with high assists should now get their fair share, whereas before they may have been getting less than they should.
- Replaced the offensive range system with a more sophisticated system that breaks down FGAs into Perimeter, Midrange, and Paint percentages.
- Update defensive ratings for all players. Instead of providing a boost to the rating for All-Defensive team players, they now have a "floor" value that they can't drop below. We also changed the distribution of ratings so that there are fewer really good and really bad ratings, but more closer to the average.
Please note: Release notes can become stale. Please rely on the product's Rules, FAQ and Player Guide for official details and information.