Changes within the last 3020 days...
- 2014 Teams and Players are now available.
- 2013 Teams and Players are now available.
- 2012 Teams and Players are now available.
- 2011 Players and Teams are now available.
- 2010 Teams and Players are now available for drafting.
- Boxscore has been given a minor graphical uplift.
- 2008 Teams and Players are now available for drafting to your SimLeague team.
- Draftable position players were updated to allow only players with a 25 or higher Durability (4 or more games in a 16 game season), and RBs have an additional condition that they must have 10 or higher Rush Stamina.
- 2007 Teams and Players are now available for drafting to your SimLeague team.
- Playoffs will now be re-seeded for the round 2 games. The lowest seed remaining will now play the #1 seeded team in the conference. This will affect all leagues in which the round 2 games have not yet been scheduled. The Playoff Bracket will be incorrect for these round 2 games (will be updated later).
- Added Sack rating display to Offensive Lines when building a team and viewing them in the team profile. This rating is not new, but was never displayed. Sack Rating was not added to the search criteria yet.
- Minor updates to decision logic within the engine, as well as some minor tweaks to player performance for low stamina players.
- Added 2006 Team and Players. They are now available to draft. Please report any issues.
Please note: Release notes can become stale. Please rely on the product's Rules, FAQ and Player Guide for official details and information.