Changes within the last 3153 days...
- Made some changes to account for a recent update to Microsoft Edge breaking certain pages.
- League founders may now set the salary cap to any value between 20 and 250.
- The 2016-17 players are now available for SimMatchUp and SimLeagues!
- The 2015-16 players are now available for SimLeagues!
- The 2015-16 teams & players are now available for SimMatchUp! Players will be available for SimLeagues when the playoffs are completed.
- The 2014-15 players are now available for SimLeagues. Enjoy!
- The complete downloadable player database has been updated with the 2013-14 players.
- 2013-14 Players and teams are ready! We apologize for the delay. Strength of division is a factor, so due to the NHL realignments, we had to rework some of our defensive and goalie formulas. Enjoy and thanks for your patience!
- 2012-13 players are now available for SimLeagues! The downloadable player database has also been updated.
- 2012-13 SimMatchUp teams and players are available! Give us just a little longer to finalize the SimLeague players. Thanks!
- Added an option to mute owners in hockey league forums. This can be found in the User Preferences page or by clicking the "Mute Owners" link at the bottom of each league's forum.
- The 2011-12 players and teams are now available for SimLeagues and SimMatchUp!
- Fixed a bug in the All-Star goalie selection process. (thanks sidder)
- 2010-11 players are now available for SimLeagues & SimMatchUp!
- Fixed issues with records not being saved. If you are in an open league, you break a record and you do not see the records updated within 24 hours of the Stanley Cup playoffs ending, please send us a support ticket. Thanks to all who reported these issues and we apologize for the time it took us to finally isolate the problems!
- Fixed some long overdue issues with draft centre blacklisting.
- Blacklists can now contain more than 255 items
- Blacklists are no longer deleted when exiting and re-entering the same league
- Blacklists are no longer deleted when changing league types while drafting (i.e. changing from starting a new theme league to starting a new dynasty league)
- Improved player search performance in leagues with large blacklists
- When a team already containing drafted players enters a league with a blacklist, any ineligible players will automatically be removed from the team
- Fixed formatting on blacklist-related pages
- Fixed a minor issue with OT losses not always being correctly factored into the "Last 10" record on both the standings and team profile pages (thanks m_christophe).
Please note: Release notes can become stale. Please rely on the product's Rules, FAQ and Player Guide for official details and information.