Changes within the last 365 days...
- We've released an update that changes the way seasons are handled. Previously seasons were tied to a single world but now users have a pool of available seasons. The pool of seasons is then used for renewing your team. There are two different ways to renew your team - by clicking the action to renew your team it will then set that team as reserved and pull one of your seasons from your pool of available seasons. Additionally, you can set the team to auto renew and when the renewal deadline is reached your team will automatically be renewed as long as you have seasons remaining.
- Improved the mobile friendly dropdown menus
- Modified main dropdown menus to work better on mobile. Touching the menu name will now leave the sub items visible instead of going directly to the default page of that menu. This change should not affect desktop behavior.
- Fixed a bug where users who have not played before were not able to view team profiles.
- Fixed a bug where anyone could see color-coded potential on the Ratings History tab of the player profile. Now a coach can only see that for his own players.
- Updated quick jump menu with recent page additions (User Settings, Player Positions, and Draft Big Board).
- Made the Draft Big Board page sortable
- Added FT rating to the Ratings History tab of the player profile page.
- Now showing color-coding for potential on Ratings History tab of the player profile page for both active players and historical players. This will only show up for historical players if they graduate from now on, as the necessary data wasn't being saved before.
- Fixed a bug where recruited position rank on the player profile was showing the incorrect position for players who had changed position.
- Added a Player Positions page (under the Coaching menu) that allows a coach to specify players' positions. This feature is available each season up until the day of the first regular season game.
- Added a new Draft Big Board page (located under the Postseason menu). This page will show the current ranking of draft prospects using mostly the same logic as the actual draft.
Note: team season success and player national awards can impact draft status and are NOT included in the ranking for this page.
- Added a minimum win% restriction of .425 for selection into the Postseason Invitational.
- Moved the "Season End" ratings history line from after offseason changes to before offseason changes.
- Modified the depth chart page to only save the Substitution Method setting (Fatigue or Target Minutes) when the Save button is clicked. Previously, this setting was saved immediately upon clicking the option, which caused some unintentional changes.
- Updated the FAQ page to pull information directly from the Knowledge Base. This will prevent that page from becoming out-of-date or no longer applicable.
- Fixed a bug that was causing some past ratings history records to be overwritten with current ratings when they shouldn't have been. Unfortunately, existing data that had been stored over the past month or so was invalid, so it had to be deleted.
- Added a tab to the player profile to show ratings history for the player. This will include a snapshot at the start and end of each season as well as current ratings.
- Changed the Awards tab on the player profile to show by season instead of career totals.
- Rebuilt the player profile for historical players (not on an active roster). It now includes a tab for ratings, stats (by season instead of just career), awards (by season instead of career totals), and ratings history. Note: season-by-season stats/awards and ratings history has only been saved recently, so older players will still show career totals for stats/awards and will not have any ratings data.
- Greatly improved loading speed for Scoreboard page.
- Added a User Settings page (located under the Office menu). Currently, there are two settings available: 1) a setting to turn player potential color-coding on or off on the team profile page, and 2) a setting to specify whether to use the standard "Total" or a player role formula for overall ratings throughout the game.
- Added color coded potential to the Ratings view of the team profile.
- Added an opponent stats table to the Game Log view on the team profile.
- Added a roster view on the main Player Roles page to allow for quick viewing of different player role ratings.
Please note: Release notes can become stale. Please rely on the product's Rules, FAQ and Player Guide for official details and information.