Time Lapse Reg: Full... DRAFTING!! Topic

via Sitemail during teh Shutdown, Tucker T's takes the Giants.  Great to have you in Tom.
6/18/2010 11:52 AM
Sorry I could not post all day.  I had a note saying that I had not purchased a team in the last three months so I could not post.  Funny because I have.  Thanks to Admin for fixing it.  But I think I just discovered that posting rights will no longer be eternal around here.
6/19/2010 12:29 AM
even though its a decade league..are players exclusive or will 8 owners all have an albert pujols in the first season>
6/19/2010 2:17 AM
Players are Exclusive, sorry I thought that was clear as there would be no way for 8 people to have the rights to a player going into the next decade.  
6/19/2010 4:07 AM
Looking for more great owners for this league.  I think the theme is a good idea.
6/19/2010 2:56 PM
ok bil it was me being an idiot..i figured but i had to clarify..but put me down
6/19/2010 4:10 PM
St. Louis/ Busch Stadium.
6/19/2010 8:06 PM
Posted by staindman on 6/19/2010 8:06:00 PM (view original):
St. Louis/ Busch Stadium.
Great Staind.  Which Busch?  The Original?
6/19/2010 8:59 PM
yeah bilfert the original..will cover me the entire time mostly thanks
6/19/2010 11:11 PM
Posted by staindman on 6/19/2010 11:11:00 PM (view original):
yeah bilfert the original..will cover me the entire time mostly thanks
Gotcha.  Thanks.
6/20/2010 1:30 AM

Hey Matt . . . could you explain the UNLIMITED Keepers rule?
Thinking it's as many Injured Reserved players that may miss a season or more in their career . . . . correct????
Go Braves!!!

6/20/2010 11:41 AM
Posted by Tucker T's on 6/20/2010 11:41:00 AM (view original):

Hey Matt . . . could you explain the UNLIMITED Keepers rule?
Thinking it's as many Injured Reserved players that may miss a season or more in their career . . . . correct????
Go Braves!!!

For Unlimited Keepers I was thinking you could roll as many players to the next decade as you choose.  I think this will allow different strategy.  There is no reason for IR since you are not locked into a season.  Does that make sense?
6/20/2010 5:37 PM (edited)
Sure . . . I think I understand the thought and methodology (big word) . . . .
6/20/2010 5:04 PM
I'm in with the Phils, Bilfert, if you'll have me. We'll start with Citizen's Bank Park and hope it brings us some good karma...
6/20/2010 5:42 PM
Posted by AKlopp on 6/20/2010 5:42:00 PM (view original):
I'm in with the Phils, Bilfert, if you'll have me. We'll start with Citizen's Bank Park and hope it brings us some good karma...
If I'll have you?  What are you kidding?  Why would I want a great owner who is reliable and Drafts well????????

Great to have you!
6/20/2010 10:46 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4...7 Next ▸
Time Lapse Reg: Full... DRAFTING!! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.