Posted by beirnej1 on 6/28/2010 6:40:00 PM (view original):I'll play - I go in the NL East and will play in Nationals Park as the Washington Nationals
Posted by tridentric on 6/28/2010 9:01:00 PM (view original):I really wish I could play but I'm leaving the country for 3 weeks July 17th so drafting would be a real problem.
Posted by tridentric on 6/29/2010 6:55:00 AM (view original):If we're not drafting til the first week of August, then I'm in. I'll take Kansas City and Kauffman Stadium.
Posted by jpccr on 6/30/2010 10:27:00 PM (view original):I'm in - I'll take the Cubs and Wrigley if possible.
Posted by jpccr on 7/1/2010 9:43:00 AM (view original):sure - I don't understand my draw to Chicago, but I'll take The White Sox instead
Posted by shaggyno9 on 7/3/2010 1:05:00 AM (view original):I think I'd like to try this one...Toronto, Rogers Centre, if you'll have me.
Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement
© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.