Time Lapse Reg: Full... DRAFTING!! Topic

I'll play - I go in the NL East and will play in Nationals Park as the Washington Nationals
6/28/2010 6:40 PM
Posted by beirnej1 on 6/28/2010 6:40:00 PM (view original):
I'll play - I go in the NL East and will play in Nationals Park as the Washington Nationals
Great, glad to have you.  You get Washington and turn into Montreal in Season 2.  You may name your team whatever you like, you don't have to use Nationals.

Thanks.
6/28/2010 8:06 PM
I really wish I could play but I'm leaving the country for 3 weeks July 17th so drafting would be a real problem.
6/28/2010 9:01 PM
Posted by tridentric on 6/28/2010 9:01:00 PM (view original):
I really wish I could play but I'm leaving the country for 3 weeks July 17th so drafting would be a real problem.
I am also going on Vacation, around the 25th.  I would assume we are not full and drafting until August. I would be happy to have you.  Let me know what you decide.
6/28/2010 9:43 PM
I, too, will be going on vacation for a couple of weeks starting the 25th.
6/28/2010 11:31 PM
If we're not drafting til the first week of August, then I'm in. I'll take Kansas City and Kauffman Stadium.
6/29/2010 6:55 AM
Posted by tridentric on 6/29/2010 6:55:00 AM (view original):
If we're not drafting til the first week of August, then I'm in. I'll take Kansas City and Kauffman Stadium.
Thanks tridentric glad to have you.
6/29/2010 12:41 PM
I'm in - I'll take the Cubs and Wrigley if possible.
6/30/2010 10:27 PM
It looks like I will be calling Jacobs Field home for a while
6/30/2010 10:42 PM
Posted by jpccr on 6/30/2010 10:27:00 PM (view original):
I'm in - I'll take the Cubs and Wrigley if possible.
Great to have you.  the Cubs are taken, I had forgotten to list them when Gitr_Dunn took them.  Would you like to select another City?  Sorry.
6/30/2010 11:53 PM
sure - I don't understand my draw to Chicago, but I'll take The White Sox instead
7/1/2010 9:43 AM
Posted by jpccr on 7/1/2010 9:43:00 AM (view original):
sure - I don't understand my draw to Chicago, but I'll take The White Sox instead
Thanks jpccr.  You get the American League Chicago franchise.  You may name it whatever you want.  Please select a Stadium in use from 2009-2000 by the White Sox.
7/1/2010 11:53 AM
bump
7/2/2010 5:21 PM
I think I'd like to try this one...Toronto, Rogers Centre, if you'll have me.
7/3/2010 1:05 AM
Posted by shaggyno9 on 7/3/2010 1:05:00 AM (view original):
I think I'd like to try this one...Toronto, Rogers Centre, if you'll have me.
Sounds great, rounding out the AL East.
7/3/2010 1:56 AM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5|6|7 Next ▸
Time Lapse Reg: Full... DRAFTING!! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2026 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.